Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 2 - 4 Milwaukee Admirals: 0-3 to Start the Season (Yikes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
After one period, it's 2-1 Laval. Much better effort tonight.

Scoring:

Josh Brook (1st in his pro career)
Assist: Otto Leskinen

Nikita Jevpalovs (1st of the season)
Assist: Otto Leskinen & Kevin Lynch

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Is Leskinen the first candidate for callup on LD? He seems to play a solid two way game with some offensive flare.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Yea, I checked on their website's broadcast status and there are three games with issues. The Laval game is having "multiple issues."

How do you put in a ticket?

go to support, down the bottom is says submit a ticket. I figured I'd give it shot.

looks like I should have just did what you did as I went there and it says if your game is on the list no need to submit a ticket. oh well.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
not the best goals for Lindgren to give up, haven't been watching too much of the game due to Caufield but at some point Barber, Varone, Peca, etc.. are going to need to step up.

Reactions: Victorius

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
So how's boy wonder doing behind the bench?

He's got a very strong lineup to work with. No more excuses.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
How’s poehling doing?

Tough debut for him. Not worried as sometimes, the jump to the pros is an adjustment for young players.

He started the game between Barber and Varone in the Top-6. Bouchard put Vejdemo in his place towards the end of the 2nd and now in the third. Vejdemo has looked good with Barber and Varone. They've had some good looks together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad