Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 2 - 3 Belleville Senators: The Rocket Showed Up 20-Minutes Too Late

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I hope you told him that was a stupid play just as we got back into this game.
To be fair be had no stick for ages and none of his forwards would hand off. Poehling had like 3 chances to pass him a stick but didn't.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ouellet's PP goal was assisted by Barber and Belzile.

Vejdemo's PP goal was assist by Olofsson and Barber.

Good to see Barber get on the board.

r7PY2bk.gif

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
To be fair be had no stick for ages and none of his forwards would hand off. Poehling had like 3 chances to pass him a stick but didn't.

yea I saw that and I liked the hit but it was just not smart to tackle the guy after we just had a 5 on 3 PP as there was no way the ref was letting that go.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Nice save by Hodberg on Cox. Great hustle and feed by Vejdemo. Cox has to make them count. But credit to Sens' goalie for reading the play right and being in position.

Reactions: jaffy27

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval has been killing it in the face-off circle.

And they were getting killed in the first. Complete 180 between the two periods. Let's hope they keep this up in the third. Because I'm sure like how Bouchard surely gave it to the guys in the first intermission, I'm betting the Sens' coach will do the same this time.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
And they were getting killed in the first. Complete 180 between the two periods. Let's hope they keep this up in the third. Because I'm sure like how Bouchard surely gave it to the guys in the first intermission, I'm betting the Sens' coach will do the same this time.

it was like a switch went off, they went from poor effort and play to just dominating the sens. Need to get one quickly in the 3rd.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
We were like almost done. Then we showed from nowhere our real identity. That's our vintage Rocket. We still have some breath for sure. So beware of yourself. And keep going...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't know what Belleville's attendance is like in general, but attendances suffer on weekday games.

That makes sense. I'm guessing we're doing pretty well for Laval weekday games when you compare.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad