Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 2 - 3 Belleville Senators: The Rocket Showed Up 20-Minutes Too Late

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think it's safe to say if Lindgren had gotten the start I doubt the score would be 3-2 as Lindgren has given up 3 or more in every start this year whereas this is the fist game where Primeau has let in more then 2. On top of that he's made some huge saves.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I wonder if Evans/ vejdemo can replace thompson at mid point

Maybe. But the way Thompson is playing right now, there really is no rush to bring anyone up to replace him. But at some point, Evans and Vejdemo may be options for the 4C. Evans isn't putting up the kind of production he was last year, at least not to start the season. But he is playing real good hockey. He's one of the more reliable and consistent players so far.

Reactions: Runner77

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Vejdemo has literally ran into the lineman against the bench like 5 times. Get out of his way lol

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Since Bouchard has been coach this team has really struggled with getting that 3rd goal, so many times they would end up with just 2 goals, really hope they can fix that issue this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->