Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Belleville Senators vs. Laval Rocket (Laval Blows a 3-Goal Lead. Lose 5-4 in OT)

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
This is going to do ****ing wonders for Kotkaniemi

top line center 20 mins a game, this will get that confidence up

Yeah. This is clearly a level he can play at. He's not NHL ready. He can work on other things too: keeping the pace up, moving his feet, positioning himself better when he forechecks and being more creative offensively.

I really, really hope they keep him down there until the end of the season.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Yeah. This is clearly a level he can play at. He's not NHL ready. He can work on other things too: keeping the pace up, moving his feet, positioning himself better when he forechecks and being more creative offensively.

I don't know if their plan is for the rest of the season. But Renaud Lavoie tweeted earlier that from what he hears, Kotkaniemi is staying down for an indeterminate amount of time. It shouldn't be for a cup of coffee. If he stays the rest of the season, I will be all for that.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011

I hope that Kotkaniemi stays down through the end of this season, a deep playoff run, and well into next season.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Varone with some lack of discipline after the Belleville goal. So he's off to the box.

Belleville on the PP after scoring to make it 4-3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad