Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Belleville Senators vs. Laval Rocket (Laval Blows a 3-Goal Lead. Lose 5-4 in OT)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The good news with Kotkaniemi being sent to Laval is that he is automatically eligible for the playoffs should they make them.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Nothing in MB's regime has pointed to patience with prospects so I presume they'll sign him this spring.

It's all part of the process. A higher quality prospect will ask to burn a year off the ELC like Lindgren and Poehling did.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world

I'm a pessimistic person by nature, and Kotkaniemi's attitude and lack of improvement throughout the season has unfortunately only managed to increase my belief that he'll be a complete bust.

It seems our 3rd overall picks are cursed:
- Jim Pritchard
- Alex Galchenyuk
- Jesperi Kotkaniemi

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I agree about Cox. I don't know if maybe the motive here is to give Kotkaniemi someone who grinds a bit more in order to go get those pucks for Kotkaniemi and Hudon. It's a guess.

They also surely want to keep Peca with Evans instead of just flat replace Evans with Kotkaniemi and he would keep Hudon and Peca.

After thinking about it, without having Vejdemo to be the 3rd line center they are kind of stuck so we'll see when he's back if no other changes come to the roster, what does Bouchard do. It's just that the poor kid since day 1 of being drafted has not had the most skilled wingers and this was his chance to have our 2 best. Granted Hudon is also a good choice.

Reactions: DAChampion

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I'm a pessimistic person by nature, and Kotkaniemi's attitude and lack of improvement throughout the season has unfortunately only managed to increase my belief that he'll be a complete bust.

It seems our 3rd overall picks are cursed:
- Jim Pritchard
- Alex Galchenyuk
- Jesperi Kotkaniemi

What attitude ?

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Varones rewarded with a goal after his awful awful play in the Dzone. Take that karma.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad