Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Belleville Senators vs. Laval Rocket (Laval Blows a 3-Goal Lead. Lose 5-4 in OT)

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
The commentaries are muted who was that guy in the Vegas golden knights jacket that was being interviewed?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The commentaries are muted who was that guy in the Vegas golden knights jacket that was being interviewed?

It was a fan. On AHL TV, when they go for the "commercial break," we get to see what they show on the big screen. So the MC plays games with fans. The sound gets muted so we don't hear what they're saying. The sound comes back on when the broadcast on the radio comes on.

This is why when they whistle a play down, you see a lot of crowd shots. During the intermission, the sound will be muted, but you will see of the activities they hold on the ice. They play some entertaining games.

Usually in the first intermission, they bring in kids and they take shootouts.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Ok. This is the KK I know. I think it's the first time since his D year that I've recognized his game.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Belleville is not the team you want to give multiple PP opportunities. They're not first in their division for nothing. They're a real good team and they have a number of players who can hurt you.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Oh man, how did Hudon not score there???

He comes out of the box and is sprung for a breakaway. The goalie makes the save. Dauphin gets to the rebound and fakes a shot, but passes it to Hudon who was at the second post. Hudon ends up redirecting it over the net.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good first period for Laval. Their 4 penalties back-to-back kept them from really establishing any true rhythm. But they killed off all of those penalties real well. Kinkaid had a good period and made some key saves.

Kotkaniemi looked real good. A shame they got so many penalties so we didn't get to enjoy him as much as we'd like. But he looked comfortable and confident out there.

Looking at him in the first period, you wouldn't think he was a healthy scratch and coming back from injuries. And that's exactly what I was hoping he'd look like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad