AHL Affiliate Thread - Send them the Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
facebook link working for anyone?

I just get a black box...

And now I get a video hasn't started message...

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
I'm expecting a Cotton-Geekie-Lorentz 4th line next year if both Hamilton and Svech are extended. I even wouldn't be surprised if Lorentz plays into a spot on the team this year and pushes a guy like McGinn to the trade block, especially if there's a top-6 forward with term available at the deadline.

I agree, I’d think Lorentz has a spot secured next year out of cap necessity as long as he doesn’t competely crap the bed in the games he gets into this year, and based on his trajectory so far, I’d say that’s unlikely. I was actually thinking about this while running on the treadmill before lunch today (there is absolutely nothing on TV from 11am-12pm when I run to break up the WFH day, I really need to move a streaming device to my upstairs TV soon...)Anyway, i wouldn’t be surprised if they keep only 1 out of Foegele, McGinn and Martinook next year. At this point, I think I’d lean towards McGinn, but Foegele could make that snap decision (while sweating) look stupid.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
I agree, I’d think Lorentz has a spot secured next year out of cap necessity as long as he doesn’t competely crap the bed in the games he gets into this year, and based on his trajectory so far, I’d say that’s unlikely. I was actually thinking about this while running on the treadmill before lunch today (there is absolutely nothing on TV from 11am-12pm when I run to break up the WFH day, I really need to move a streaming device to my upstairs TV soon...)Anyway, i wouldn’t be surprised if they keep only 1 out of Foegele, McGinn and Martinook next year. At this point, I think I’d lean towards McGinn, but Foegele could make that snap decision (while sweating) look stupid.
I'll go so far as to say, it's almost a certainty unless Svech and Dougie take significant hometown discounts.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State

Markison, 28, is entering his sixth professional season after earning nine points (3-6=9) in 40 AHL games with the Charlotte Checkers in 2019-20. Previously, Markison had played back-to-back seasons with the Stars from 2017 to 2019 and collected 54 points (15-39=54) in 135 games. He also earned five additional points (3-2=5) during the Stars’ run to the 2018 Calder Cup Final, playing 22 post season games that year.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011

tumblr_nf3e3yrTds1srzrtyo2_250.gif

Reactions: DaveG and Chrispy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad