Agent 2421 Fantasy Draft Chat Thread (PHI, COL, FLA) Available

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
yea that's fine, I just didn't want too many trades but it's good Carolina's getting some people, it'll be easier to fill them in.

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
confirmed, carolina needs to fill out roster and already have a boatload of prospects

on another note my 1st team (boston) needs two D men to fill out their roster is it ok if i pick D.Sydor off waivers from toronto?

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
having Niskala worries me a bit, but if the way he is playing in preseason is any preview of how he will be in the regular season, it could end up being a huge steal.

+Barry Melrose loves him so i think he is going to make the team, if not i'm screwed haha

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i just want to say, my team is killing in the pre-season :handclap: (too bad it doesn't matter) :)

Neil is killing it!
Niskala is doing really well.
Craig is doing well.
Letang is doing well.
Artyukin has like 5 penalties haha

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i can hope :)

i think Neil will have a bounce back year, and with Gonchar and Whitney out Letang better have a good year or the Pens are kinda screwed

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Neil played great today! I updated most players for pickuphockey btw, now most of your roster should be there.

Top 19 players will count for you, the rest will not in terms of points. I'm going by the roster you have in the roster's thread. Any changes please inform me, if I missed someone please inform me.

Philadelphia is the only one not updated.

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
I m hoping orpik has a better year as well

yeah pittsburgh's D is kinda screwed its hard to see them going back to the finals, but who knows?

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
sorry to ask but just checking....was Niskala updated to my roster from the trade today? i can't look im on a cell phone.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i hope to start getting the Pool Stats organized some tomorrow.

so if everyone could please mark their rosters as completed at the top like some GM's have i'll try to get right on that. i will mark the teams as completed in their chart as well!

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
To Tampa Bay: Carolina's 2nd round pick in '09

Dallas: 2nd Round ATL Entry Draft Pick 09

Detroit: Atlanta's 2nd Round Entry Draft Pick 09

Atlanta: Detroit's 1st Round Pick " 10 & 11 & a Conditional player if Detroit wins the Cup

*If Detroit Aquires a 09 First Rounder it will be swapped for the 2011 pick *

Anaheim: 2nd round entry draft pick 09

Carolina: SJ 1st 09 entry draft pick

Dallas: ANA 1st Round Entry Draft Pick 09

If I have not posted a draft pick for 09, 10, etc please tell me. The Main Draft Thread is basically done since we won't be using it so I'm only keeping track of these right now. If you don't tell me then you won't have the pick if you acquired it.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
PHX (i think thats the right team) has my 2nd in '09 and in '10 per the Johnathan Cheechoo deal.

also what was the log in info for the Pick Up hockey site? can you post it on the first page, i keep forgetting it.

thanks

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
On the website could you replace McBain with D.Sydor (I signed him on waivers)

Also i would like to waive J.Hamilton (signed with AHL team not gonna play in NHL)

After those moves i still have two roster holes to fill for Boston

(#6 defenseman, fourth line forward) what should I do?

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
check it now, is that any better?

If you have to fill your roster you can sign an nhl ready player who isn't on any team yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad