Agent 2421 Fantasy Draft Chat Thread (PHI, COL, FLA) Available

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
kind of a stupid question but how do I edit the title of this thread, before I just had to double click and could change it but now it's not letting me...

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
kind of a stupid question but how do I edit the title of this thread, before I just had to double click and could change it but now it's not letting me...

edit the first page.. you should be able to change the title.. from there.. if not.. just say so and ill log in and change it for you.. cuz im a pimp like that lol ..

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
ok cool.

i'm going to do it little by little, while i'm studying. hopefully i can get most of them done soon.

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
thx im almost done my boston roster as well (pending one cantwell signing)

carolina is exempt from the trade freeze (there may be some changes)

thx a lot

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
my team is still doing well in pre-season!

Lauri Korpikoski is doing awesome he might earn a spot on the Rangers, and on my team.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
hey guys, also when you vote make your you post your pick so I know if it's from our draft or not.

If you don't post the votes won't count.

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
cool, should we have a vote for the best team as well

also

Boston's Roster is now COMPLETED:yo: (update in official pool)

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Guys seasons starting soon, I still need almost everyone's enforcer. Please Put a (E) next to your roster or these points won't count for you and that will be your fault.

Also there is an error...

Detroit says they have Matt Halischuk but Philadelphia is supposed to have him.

If I haven't added any trades check to see if your roster is 100% correct on

site: pickuphockey.com
Pool: HFBoards Nhl 09 Season
pass: 123456

Points aren't up to me anymore, if there's an injury or something is wrong with your roster PM me so I can change it, I won't be doing that for you, it's your job.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Dallas has been auto'd Patrice Brisebois to complete there roster.

They also will be playing 13 Forwards because they suck and had 2 less D, it shouldn't make much of a difference.

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
Guys seasons starting soon, I still need almost everyone's enforcer. Please Put a (E) next to your roster or these points won't count for you and that will be your fault.

Also there is an error...

Detroit says they have Matt Halischuk but Philadelphia is supposed to have him.

If I haven't added any trades check to see if your roster is 100% correct on

site: pickuphockey.com
Pool: HFBoards Nhl 09 Season
pass: 123456

Points aren't up to me anymore, if there's an injury or something is wrong with your roster PM me so I can change it, I won't be doing that for you, it's your job.

Remember we agreed i had him ?

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
Agent :

I think there a 2 problems with my roster .. the Ryan McDonagh i have his with Montreal and is in college .. and it says there hes with Detroit ?

and Stephen Johnston is Detroit property and it says hes with Dallas .. i belive there are 2 McDonaghs and Johnston's..

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
umm wat was the agreement because Philly drafted him... so please remind me again.

Also for the 2nd part, I emailed a list to them for players from our league so if it says he's on a different team like what you were saying it doesn't matter.

Mcdought was supposed to on Montreal but because of my list it says he's on Detroit.

The person on pickuphockey I'm tlaking to said he'll fix that soon and it doesn't matter.

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
umm wat was the agreement because Philly drafted him... so please remind me again.

Also for the 2nd part, I emailed a list to them for players from our league so if it says he's on a different team like what you were saying it doesn't matter.

Mcdought was supposed to on Montreal but because of my list it says he's on Detroit.

The person on pickuphockey I'm tlaking to said he'll fix that soon and it doesn't matter.

ok well if
philly draftedd him hes theres ..

and agent u want in my leaguie ?

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
Hey Agent

There are two problems with Boston's roster could you please add M.Johnson as another forward, and Meyer as defenceman remove McBain and Mitera as they are prospects

Downie is my enforcer (in case you didn't know already)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad