Agent 2421 Fantasy Draft Chat Thread (PHI, COL, FLA) Available

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Join us in chat! http://hockeysfuture.com/pjirc/chat.php
type "/join #fantasy-pool" to talk trades and discuss with the rest of the group! People MUST use their name on the forums. Anyone caught using another player's name on IRC chat will automatically be kicked from the draft.

You will have to prove to yourself that you will be active and keeping the draft going smoothly. Since this is 27 rounds and 30 GMs, it will take a very long time, so it must be done at a very efficient pace as possible.
When signing up, you must state which time zone you are in, and how active you are going to be in the draft. If during the draft, you are proved lying about your activeness when signing up for the draft, you will be replaced IMMEDIATELY. Thank you.

Rules will be strictly enforced AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
I (as well as other managers) will have the final say on EVERY AUTO PICK. (Unless you send in a list of course)

**AUTO RULES
If you are AUTOed without a list in the 1ST ROUND, you will automatically be replaced by a new GM in the waiting list, and he gets another 6 hours for the draft. (Therefore, the AUTO is for GM change)
Subsequent rounds (2nd and after) will allow only 2 AUTO PICKS MAX without a list. After that, a new GM in the waiting list will be replacing you, and he gets your players, and another 6 hours for the draft.

If you know you cannot make the 6 hour limit, Please submit a list to all three organizers...when you know you can't make it on your draft.

**Hints to make a LIST.
If you know you are borderline or can't make a draft pick here's a hint for you.
Lets say there are 4 picks before yours.
Make a list of 5, therefore if the 4 picks ahead of you picked players you wanted, you will still be able to draft a player you want.

So if there are 12 picks before yours, then make a list of 13.

25 Round Draft (Randomized order, snake wise) (56 Million Cap using nhlnumbers.com)
2 Round Prospect Draft (After the 25 Round Draft I will put the order up for the 2 round prospect draft)

RULES
1. This draft is for all active NHL players.
2. Salary Cap is $56.7 million
3. Time limit for picks is 4 hours with breaks between 10PM till 7AM PACIFIC TIME EVERYDAY (So that would be 1AM till 10AM EST).
4. Please do not comment in the draft thread, use the other thread.
5. Trading picks is allowed upon approval.
When submitting a trade, you can just send it to me.2...etc.) (Uneven trades allowed)

6. This draft will be 25 rounds long.
7. Cap Hit's from June 16th on. Using NHLnumbers *Salary for players is determined by 08/09 season, and # of years are determined by there contract with there original team.
8. Please message the poster picking after you to keep this draft at a steady pace. (If caught not PMing the next person after you, you will be penalized 10 spots on your following pick!!!!!!!)
9. There will be a 2 round entry draft.
10. With 25 players and 2 prospects, you will be only able to dress 20 players. With the 7 guys remaining, they will be in your so called farm team. Prospects will NEED TO BE SIGNED before they are inserted into your lineup. The amount signed will be discussed between myself (And other members)
11. Any FAs that are drafted will have a cap hit determined by myself (And other members) SECRETLY. You will have to negotiate the contract with us. We will accept a contract's cap hit once it meets or goes over the quota that we've set.
12. Of the 27 guys you will be drafting, 20 will be placed into your line up with 7 guys in the farm. You will select the 7 farm players. The 2 highest cap within those 5 farm players WILL STILL count against the $56.7 million cap.

Draft Order: NHL 08 fantasy will give us the draft order

TEAM | GM
Anaheim|Sensational Spezza
Atlanta|SonicY
Boston|Unstoppable
Buffalo|stupendousman
Calgary|franchise player
Carolina|Macdonal13
Chicago|AlexOvechkin
Colorado|NOTENOUGHBREWER
Columbus|MartyG77
Dallas|Ivey71
Detroit|angelo25
Edmonton|
Florida|Matthias4Prez
Los Angeles|Kesler Kills Kommies
Minnesota|Chocolate Skittles
Montreal|ASSAF HABS AWISS
Nashville|MartyG77
New Jersey|Black Belt Jones
NY Islanders|Downie Did It
NY Rangers|angelo25
Ottawa|Agent2421
Philadelphia|Wild 4 Hockey
Phoenix|ESY16
Pittsburgh|cantwell7
San Jose|Bloody_hell18
St. Louis|Danavan
Tampa Bay|TBLbrifri
Toronto|newfieleafsfan29
Vancouver|Smapti7
Washington|matt trick

DRAFT ORDER:
#1: Los Angeles
#2: Chicago
#3: Phoenix
#4: Ottawa
#5: Minnesota
#6: Atlanta
#7: Philadelphia
#8: Detroit
#9: Dallas
#10: San Jose
#11: Tampa Bay
#12: Montreal
#13: New Jersey
#14: Boston
#15: Toronto
#16: Pittsburgh
#17: Anaheim
#18: Columbus
#19: Nashville
#20: Carolina
#21: New York Rangers
#22: Florida
#23: New York Islanders
#24: Washington
#25: Colorado
#26: St. Louis
#27: Edmonton
#28: Vancouver
#29: Calgary
#30: Buffalo

-------------------------------------------------------
Waiting List:

Note:

1. Just to make sure, when starting to pick the players for our clubs, make sure the players are in the NHL, and not other leagues. So for example, you cannot pick Jaromir Jagr.

2. This is a Hockey Pool so pick wisely as points will count through the season. I will discuss the points layout a little later but say for goalies, you would want a team that would win a lot to get points. For example if the Devils were a terrible team, 30th in nhl and you chose Brodeur because he's good, it won't get you that many points, Shutouts and stuff will but you need to have wins as well.

You must choose 1 ENFORCER, you can PM me who it is at the end of the draft, and the enforcer only gets points for penalty's not goals/assists.

4. TIME HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 4 HOURS!

Last edited:

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Thanks guys, 4 done, 26 to go :help:

Anyone who wants to be a manager or assistant manager please PM me

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
Detroit please and make sure to get guys that are constantly on HF boards.. thanks

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
lol even I don't have 2000 posts, well i just started, been on these forums for a long time but never got an account. As long as people are constant i'm fine with however many posts they have. If they miss there 1st pick i will have a waiting list and someone can take over for them. If they miss 4 picks within the first 10 rounds they are out, i think that's fair and someone will take over for them.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
lol even I don't have 2000 posts, well i just started, been on these forums for a long time but never got an account. As long as people are constant i'm fine with however many posts they have. If they miss there 1st pick i will have a waiting list and someone can take over for them. If they miss 4 picks within the first 10 rounds they are out, i think that's fair and someone will take over for them.

agreed.. detroit for me!!

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
lol yep seems like I'd get kicked out of my own draft lol. But i come constantly on hfboards so it'll be no prob for me even though i have wat 10 posts

Ghost of Downie*

I'll take the Islanders. They've been mediocre for too long. ;)

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
hello everyone, I'll join the party as the Flames' GM!

:handclap:

Come on guys, sign up and we'll have a great time with the fantasy draft!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->