Agent 2421 Fantasy Draft Chat Thread (PHI, COL, FLA) Available

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Well we have weekly games so basically 1 week = 1 game meaning if your player get's injured during the week too bad because it's in that game if you get what I mean.

You don't have to do much but I still want people to talk on chat and have some excitement going so it doesn't become dull.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
where do you guys think the chat should go? Should we move game chat to the official stats pool so it can be bumped up always?

Trade chat can go in the Trade block thread once all 30 teams have it up...

And Off Topic chat goes here?

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
damn looks like Paul Ranger isn't going to make the trip to Prauge, so he will miss a few games.

Maybe Niskala can step it up :yo: (i hope)

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
i like the chat here but it may be more convinient in the official pool

i agree with trade talk and player management staying here

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
okay so it's settled then when the season starts:

Official Stats Pool = Game Day *Week* Talk. Brag about you leading, show no mercy... Talk about who you think will win the games etc

Trade Block Thread = After all 30 teams are up, talk about trades, agree, disagree, why you like it for teams, why it makes team better.

Off Topic Thread = Here.. random talking bout random stuff...

There will also be a Video Thread soon. Basically this threads serves as a years highlights from players we picked. What do you guys think will be better?

- All 30 teams having there own post in the thread and editing for players... *like the trade block*

- A big mess of random goals, assists and post whenever you want...

The only thing is I know some teams won't post anything but I know some will.. up to you guys.

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
As GM of Carolina i have yet another problem on my hands

I have a full team roster as well as over 15 prospects am i allowed to keep all of them as compensation for all the crappy things done to the team or do i have to trade/waive some of them

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Didn't notice that.. Wooooooooooo!

:razz:

:hockey:

:win:

:vhappy:

:bday:

:newyear:

:partytime:

:party:

:sueme:

*nah you can keep em, I can only post 30 in pickuphockey but just keep a track of it here or use as trade bait*

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i'm pretty sure you can only have 30 players total.

its up to Agent, but maybe he could give you a few extra just so you can work out some trades or something.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
nah you can keep em, I can only post 30 in pickuphockey but just keep a track of it here or use as trade bait.

Carolina is already a failed organization, why make it suffer more...

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
I will try using the excess of prospects i dont really need as trade bait

anyone interested in any combination of

Defensive Prospects
Jyri Neimi, Jake Gardiner, Niklas Hjalmarsson

Forward Prospects
Petteri Nokelainen, Robin Figren, Luke Adam, Greg Nemisz, Maxime Sauve,
Mikhail Stefanovich, Nicolas Deschamps, Zac Dalpe, Jared Staal , Blake Comeau
Ryan O'Mara , Petteri Nokelainen

hockeyfan666666

Aug 22, 2008
cool thats great i am willing to trade almost anything to anybody...
i will try my very best to make this failed franchise into a contender (borderline impossible)

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
we should just keep track of them on here.. i'll hopefully be making some moves throughout the season.. but i may or may not have 33 players right now.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i stared going and filling in the Pool Stats, i only did Ottawa, Nashville and Tampa so far.

I am only going to do the rosters on the roster page, so if you either don't have a post on their with your team roster or you haven't marked it completed. i won't do it

agent does yours look correct?

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Yea it looks great you only forgot Shean Donovan who is a healthy scratch for me.

Also can you delete the roster on the Official Stats Pool I posted in Ottawa, we don't really need that anymore...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad