AFCON 2019

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Great result for Ghana, I did not expect them to end up topping the group. I got a good feeling that they will be able to redeem their fourth place finish in 2017.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Uganda getting a free pass from the refs. The goalkeeper should have been clearly sent out on a 2nd yellow.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Perfect textbook tackle from Koulibaly what a travesty from the refs. This is clearly ridiculous.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Morocco are immediately out, after losing to Benin on penalties.
Hard to believe given the roster they have and the way Benin conceded the tying goal. Throw in the penalty miss.....We miss out on a Senegal/Morocco quarter.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Egypt out and deservedly so too, South Africa were the better team. I haven’t been impressed with Egypt these last few years despite the hype around them (mostly Salah but honestly that’s all they have)

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Egypt out and deservedly so too, South Africa were the better team. I haven’t been impressed with Egypt these last few years despite the hype around them (mostly Salah but honestly that’s all they have)
It was an awesome move and finish for the goal. South Africa make some noise for the first time in a while.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Ivory Coast has been terrible throughout the game and their keeper is shaky. Mali could have scored at least a couple of goals, but instead the Ivorians take the lead with 15 mins to go (Zaha scored).

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Ivory Coast has been terrible throughout the game and their keeper is shaky. Mali could have scored at least a couple of goals, but instead the Ivorians take the lead with 15 mins to go (Zaha scored).
It's my first complete viewing of Nicolas Pepe and if it was not for the hype I would believe he is a poor ligue 2 player. What a awful display. I rarely base my opinion on one viewing but I cannot understand how there are teams lininp up to pay above €40M for him. No vision, no intensity, no defensive commitment, nothing except losing the ball on every of his touch. I expected way better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad