AFCON 2019

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Ghana has been much better here in the second half. They have the ball a little more and they are looking more lively off of it as well.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's my first complete viewing of Nicolas Pepe and if it was not for the hype I would believe he is a poor ligue 2 player. What a awful display. I rarely base my opinion on one viewing but I cannot understand how there are teams lininp up to pay above €40M for him. No vision, no intensity, no defensive commitment, nothing except losing the ball on every of his touch. I expected way better.
Better than Mane though. :sarcasm:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Senegal to the semis by beating Benin 1-0, but they were far from convincing and probably should have conceded.

Keeper Alfred Gomis was very mistakeprone (how has this guy played 20+ games in Serie A for the past two seasons?). Looking ahead, Niang got injured and had to be taken off. Mane also seemed to injure his shoulder a bit. Not sure why Ismaila Sarr didn't play at all (is he injured as well?). All these injuries and knocks might spell trouble for them in the next matches.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Early scare for Algeria as the keeper M'Bolhi just about managed to tip a shot into a post. Couple of other half-chances as well, but then Algeria strike first after 21 mins. Pepe is on the bench. These teams seems much better than yesterday's.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Baghdad channeling Higuain lol. Man Algeria can play. They will win at this rate. They’ll get a goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad