AFCON 2019

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Senegal/Algeria should be a great game today. Mahrez/Atal on the right side is almost unfair.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Benlamri should have been sent off twice. VERY poor by the refs and I am rooting for Algeria.
One should have been a straight red (he only got a yellow). The other was an obvious second yellow and got nothing.

And now obvious penalty to Senegal not given. Like could not be more obvious. The refs is bad.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Benlamri should have been sent off twice. VERY poor by the refs and I am rooting for Algeria.
One should have been a straight red (he only got a yellow). The other was an obvious second yellow and got nothing.

And now obvious penalty to Senegal not given. Like could not be more obvious. The refs is bad.
I’m Algerian and I agree

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Guinea rushed Keita back early from the Rakitic tackle that ended his season so he could play in AFCON, against the advice of Liverpool's medical team, and possibly the player's own wishes.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Continued.

I suck at quoting tweets

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So when did Morocco surpass Cote de Ivoire?

2nd All Star Team France beat Senegal, good start to the tourney for them.

Group B is probably the most interesting group for me, Madagascar being able to come back from Guinea is a huge point for them. Nigeria is safe now, but second place is completely open. Also interested to watch group F play, Ghana should be safe advancing to the next round, but you never know since we see wild things happen to African nations in the international spectrum.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Ghana had 15 shots today and only one on target.... The draw is a good result just got to win the Guinea-Bissau game now.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Egypt takes the lead after a nice Salah free kick. They're looking to win their group, but the way some big teams are struggling they might face one of them already in the next round.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
It's been a while since South Africa were relevant. Opportunity against Morocco today.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Egypt, Algeria and Morocco won all their group stage matches.

Egypt and Algeria might be a good bet to meet each other in the other semi, but I still think Senegal could beat Morocco and deny them a SF spot.

Winner of Ghana vs Tunisia could be a favourite to be the fourth SF country.

Biggest 1/16 round match is Cameroon vs Nigeria.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Egypt, Algeria and Morocco won all their group stage matches.

Egypt and Algeria might be a good bet to meet each other in the other semi, but I still think Senegal could beat Morocco and deny them a SF spot.

Winner of Ghana vs Tunisia could be a favourite to be the fourth SF country.

Biggest 1/16 round match is Cameroon vs Nigeria.
I fear playing vs Egypt on their turf tbh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->