NFL GDT: AFC Championship Game: (1) Denver Broncos vs (2) New England Patriots - Part 2

mrcshlbrstrm*

Shannon should worry about himself and not choking on his tongue everytime he tries to talk on TV

Dude's a millionaire. I doubt he's worried much about you or his tongue.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Everyone is right when the evidence against is ignored.

Fify.

Yeah facts like science explaining not a god damn thing happened. That conveniently gets ignored by all the people who were oh so embarrassingly wrong.

Tom Brady has won his last 4 at home against Denver....but whatever fits your completely fictitious narrative! if you're gonna edit peoples posts make sure you know what you are talking about :)

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Dude's a millionaire. I doubt he's worried much about you or his tongue.

Yeah, I'm saying that as a TV analyst a guy should be able to put together coherent sentences, that's all. Maybe that is asking for too much.

I know he's well off, he just sucks at his job mainly because his job is to speak words and he cannot speak words.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Yeah facts like science explaining not a god damn thing happened. That conveniently gets ignored by all the people who were oh so embarrassingly wrong.
Nah just facts like Goodell being in Kraft's jockeys.

Tom Brady has won his last 4 at home against Denver
Bringing him up to 6-9. Wow 40%! Granted he'll be playing another 8 years so he'll get a chance to right that ship, but the next two are in Denver.
....but whatever fits your completely fictitious narrative! if you're gonna edit peoples posts make sure you know what you are talking about :)
Hoodie is 8-13, the Franchise is 21-30.

How did you become a physics expert when you struggle with simple math

6<9 the alligator eats the bigger meal.

Now pay heed to your King.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Nah just facts like Goodell being in Kraft's jockeys.

Bringing him up to 6-9. Wow 40%! Granted he'll be playing another 8 years so he'll get a chance to right that ship, but the next two are in Denver.
Hoodie is 8-13, the Franchise is 21-30.

How did you become a physics expert when you struggle with simple math

6<9 the alligator eats the bigger meal.

Now pay heed to your King.

Like I said they suck in Denver, but for you to sit there and say they can't beat them period when Denver can't go into Gillette and win is SO laughable. Move the goalposts all you want though, just proves you are wrong.

Denver hasn't beaten Brady in Gillette in a decade. You were just a wee baby back then. :laugh:

If you are going to troll be better at it man, that's just embarrassing :laugh:

Last edited:

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
Blaming this one on the tablets. Only time Broncos could score was with the Patriots tablets down.

Am I doing this right?

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Like I said they suck in Denver, but for you to sit there and say they can't beat them period when Denver can't go into Gillette and win is SO laughable

Denver hasn't beaten Brady in Gillette in a decade :laugh:
I'm sure that's a huge consolation to him as he lies motionless watching his body turn purple from the clown pounding he took yesterday.

Alas the loss didn't beat some much needed humility into Patriots Nation. Everyone will have to contribute next year.

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
#TabletGate

I want a multimillion dollar investigation and a forfeiture of draft picks, fair is fair. INTEGRITY ;)

I'm gunna say it right now...

The Broncos should not be allowed to play in the SB. Fair is fair.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'm sure that's a huge consolation to him as he lies motionless watching his body turn purple from the clown pounding he took yesterday.

Alas the loss didn't beat some much needed humility into Patriots Nation. Everyone will have to contribute next year.

Okay, so you are admitting you were wrong when you edited my post then, cool

And yeah he sure took a beating yesterday. Fortunately he has plenty of time to rest up, I think he'll be good to go in 7 months.

And what, you thought one playoff loss was gonna beat humility into us? We lose in the playoffs most years. Can't win every super bowl, it's probably the hardest title to win. A playoff loss to an elite defense does not erase the memory of 4 rings and winning 3/4 of your games every year, so until they actually struggle you probably won't be seeing too much humility

Also it's funny to see you of all people talking about other ppl's lack of humility. Pot meet kettle. "Now pay heed to the king" amirite? ;)

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Okay, so you are admitting you were wrong when you edited my post then, cool
You'd think the team that has the best record against yours would warrant some deference. Your biggest victory against the Broncos was a Bush cousin charging into a power vacuum created by our owner's terminal illness and hiring McDaniels. Fortunately his returned to hamstringing you. Hint: pray for Matt Patricia as his successor.

And yeah he sure took a beating yesterday. Fortunately he has plenty of time to rest up, I think he'll be good to go in 7 months.
The NFL is a copy cat league everyone saw what transpired and the book on Brady became "beat him like a red headed stepchild pinata".

Everyone is lined up to beat on him like the I've got to get out of here scene in Airplane. Might make the next year of his remaining five a bit uncomfortable.[/quote]
And what, you thought one playoff loss was gonna beat humility into us? We lose in the playoffs most years. Can't win every super bowl,
I thought you could without Kraft's abuse boyfriend sabotaging you.:dunno:
it's probably the hardest title to win. A playoff loss to an elite defense does not erase the memory of 4 rings and winning 3/4 of your games every year, so until they actually struggle you probably won't be seeing too much humility

Also it's funny to see you of all people talking about other ppl's lack of humility. Pot meet kettle. "Now pay heed to the king" amirite? ;)
Scoreboard.:yo:

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
You'd think the team that has the best record against yours would warrant some deference. Your biggest victory against the Broncos was a Bush cousin charging into a power vacuum created by our owner's terminal illness and hiring McDaniels. Fortunately his returned to hamstringing you. Hint: pray for Matt Patricia as his successor.

The NFL is a copy cat league everyone saw what transpired and the book on Brady became "beat him like a red headed stepchild pinata".

Everyone is lined up to beat on him like the I've got to get out of here scene in Airplane. Might make the next year of his remaining five a bit uncomfortable.

Damn, you're such a miserable SOB even when the Patriots lose lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Everyone is lined up to beat on him like the I've got to get out of here scene in Airplane. Might make the next year of his remaining five a bit uncomfortable.
I thought you could without Kraft's abuse boyfriend sabotaging you.:dunno: Scoreboard.:yo:[/QUOTE]

I think we found some common ground on McDaniels and Patricia. I've been praying that Patricia will be the successor for a couple of years now.

I think McDaniels is basically an OK OC that has had a lot of talent to work with. He gets way too cute way too often and I have never seen somebody so in love with running the ball with mediocre backs on 2nd and 10. He has already proven he probably can't be "the guy" as you painfully experienced (sry, hopefully I'm not next). He's gonna get another chance in this league due to his youthfulness alone, I just hope it's not with the Pats. Plus Patricia is basically a less surly BB personality wise, very calculating and calm. Sharp guy (think he has a degree in aeronautical engineering or something crazy like that). McDaniels resume is basically "friends with Tom Brady".

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I thought you could without Kraft's abuse boyfriend sabotaging you.:dunno: Scoreboard.:yo:

I think we found some common ground on McDaniels and Patricia. I've been praying that Patricia will be the successor for a couple of years now.

I think McDaniels is basically an OK OC that has had a lot of talent to work with. He gets way too cute way too often and I have never seen somebody so in love with running the ball with mediocre backs on 2nd and 10. He has already proven he probably can't be "the guy" as you painfully experienced (sry, hopefully I'm not next). He's gonna get another chance in this league due to his youthfulness alone, I just hope it's not with the Pats. Plus Patricia is basically a less surly BB personality wise, very calculating and calm. Sharp guy (think he has a degree in aeronautical engineering or something crazy like that). McDaniels resume is basically "friends with Tom Brady".[/QUOTE]

Patricia could always be another in the string of coordinators who fail when they strike out own their own. Belichick sure as hell isn't standing on his assistant's shoulders like Ditka with Ryan. His career second act also insures everyone gets a second kick from the mule thinking "Hoodie failed in Cleveland, look how he turned it around".

The Chargers job will probably be open next year so I'm hoping.

Sep 19, 2008
Holy **** like 5 months after it was settled DEflategate is still a topic? It's irrelevant and we all know Brady was unfairly persecuted and he won and bad man Goodell lost, let's move on

RT @Ourand_SBJ CBS: Patriots-Broncos is the highest-rated AFC Champ game in 29 years.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Holy **** like 5 months after it was settled DEflategate is still a topic? It's irrelevant and we all know Brady was unfairly persecuted and he won and bad man Goodell lost, let's move on

RT @Ourand_SBJ CBS: Patriots-Broncos is the highest-rated AFC Champ game in 29 years.

Do the Patriots have their 1st round pick?

yeah I'm not going to move on, ever. It's not settled and if that pick is vacated by the time the draft rolls around it will never be settled as far as I'm concerned. As long as the newspapers keep running covers calling Brady a cheater I'm not going to consider it settled either. As long as more reports keep coming out that keep proving the NFL's misdeeds it's not settled.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
It's a shame that many posters in this thread have spend the the entire time to crap on the fanbases.

This was one of best football games of the year and unfortunately all that is discussed is topics that are completely irrelevant to yesterday's game.

Get over it people. Move on.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Do the Patriots have their 1st round pick?

yeah I'm not going to move on, ever.
You've made that abundantly clear.
It's not settled and if that pick is vacated by the time the draft rolls around it will never be settled as far as I'm concerned. As long as the newspapers keep running covers calling Brady a cheater I'm not going to consider it settled either.
It was "crybrady" this week.
As long as more reports keep coming out that keep proving the NFL's misdeeds it's not settled.
It's like a chowd Tom Joad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad