ADF Game 6 | 7:30PM EDT - #1 Montréal VS #2 Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
Goooodnight MONTREAL! All the whining, diving, cheapshots, and help from the refs. Absolutely disgraceful organization. Prust should spend the summer getting his head examined.

Yes.. now let's see how you've been practicing golf the last 10 years :sarcasm:

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Let the habs fans have their moral victory by saying price is the best goalie, because he is.

Team stinks outside of him though and has no offence. As I predicted Tampa in 6 and said price can't score goals too.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Fun series. Shame one of the teams had to lose, and regardless the winner of this matchup would've been the team I rooted for to win in the East.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Lol whatever man. Your win the Cup for Canada stuff is okay, but us shouting USA USA USA isn't?

CUP STAYS HOME!

Apparently your crystal ball told you how I feel about the whole "Canada's team" BS. Both are incredibly stupid IMO, half the players in the league aren't even from North America.

strongbad

Apr 22, 2007
All of Ottawa...

ben BISHOP .. for cory conacher...

yea.. probably the worst trade all time for ottawa

where is conacher now? playing for buffalos AHL team? he cant even play on the 4th line for buffalo

He should've never been traded from St. Louis.

AndThereGoesGrabner*

Price is NOT the best goalie in the world! I would take Lundqvist, Rask, Quick, and Rinne, before I look at Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad