ADF Game 6 | 7:30PM EDT - #1 Montréal VS #2 Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
No, they're stupid, and people chanting it should feel embarassed.
There are 6 US born players on the team. As much as you people want to think so, the NHL playoffs are not nationalized. :laugh:
Lol but bring the Cup back to Canada is fine....that's even more stupid

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
Same story as always they're way too soff. If prust is their toughest player what does that say about them. Any team can go into the bell center and punk them. Theres just something about watching teams push and crush hab players that makes me smile. Haha beautiful life man.

Toughness doesn't win games on its own, but nice try. The Habs are nearly void of offensive creativity; and this can be attributed to both coaching and the roster.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I disagree. The Canadiens are a class organization with a great team. Their fans should be proud of their success over the last 2 years.

With a few tweaks here and there its only going to get better :handclap:

With all due respect the Canadians are not a very good team. It was all because of Price. The East is a very sub par conference, so when they are at the top it goes to show you how weak it truly is right now. That's not a shot, just stating the reality. If they truly are a top contender, does that not mean they can compete with the many tough teams in the West? Nope. Barely .500 this season and most because of Price stealing the games. They are on the right track, but have alotttt of work to do. Just one of those seasons where everything that could go right, did go right. IE like the Avs last season. They are a bubble team in reality.

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
tampa is such a good and young team, it is crazy

a true powerhouse for years to come

congrats to the habs tho, first they face a team they struggle mightily with in ottawa, then again a team they struggle with in the second round but they still managed to bring it to 6 games

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
By the entire world you Montreal?

He wasnt even the best goalie in this series

I disagree.

Tampa has a more complete team, Price had a lot more work to do to keep his team in this. Bishop didn't need to play that well to win most of his games whereas Montreal needed Price to win.

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
Same story as always they're way too soff. If prust is their toughest player what does that say about them. Any team can go into the bell center and punk them. Theres just something about watching teams push and crush hab players that makes me smile. Haha beautiful life man.

Seriously? You still think being a big team with less speed and skill is the way to go in today's NHL? I hope your team's management feels the same way. We won't be seeing any SC run in the next years for sure!

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Can you imagine if Tampa took out all the original 6 teams who made the playoffs out to win the cup?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Dear Tampa,

Thank. You.

Sincerely,

Bruins fans everywhere (and probably Toronto and Ottawa as well)

Thank you for having done something we just can't do ourselves. That's a winner.
Poor kids. So much class on this main board. And they have the nerve to ask for class from Habs fans. :laugh:

And again, good job TBay fans. You CLEARLY were not the worst ones of them all on the contrary. Awesome job you guys did and so did your team. Stamkos seems to be Healing that wrist quite well.

AndThereGoesGrabner*

Get back to me when Price actually wins a meaningful game! As of now he is a big time CHOKER!!!

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

I had a friend who was a Leafs fan. He had two favourite teams: The Leafs and whoever was playing the Habs.

I let you get under my skin in the past but its all good. I feel the same way about your team.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Seriously? You still think being a big team with less speed and skill is the way to go in today's NHL? I hope your team's management feels the same way. We won't be seeing any SC run in the next years for sure!

Not since 2012 and thats why the 2014 series I honestly expected the Rangers to win. There were 3 ot games in it but still.

Nobody can hit in the open ice anymore and that has allowed small speedy guys to flourish . Having a big team isnt an advantage anymore unless it can also rival the skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad