ADF Game 6 | 7:30PM EDT - #1 Montréal VS #2 Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
What a great end of this season!

The Oilers cleaned the house and got Mcjesus, it will be a great sweet summer!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Same story as always they're way too soff. If prust is their toughest player what does that say about them. Any team can go into the bell center and punk them. Theres just something about watching teams push and crush hab players that makes me smile. Haha beautiful life man.

Any team but Toronto. Thank goodness we'll always have the Leafs as the ultimate 'punk-ee'.

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
Agreed, no more fans bringing Canadian flags to games anymore and we'll stop the USA chant.

Wow, no wonder some of Tampa's fans don't want outsiders in their section with this mentality!

You can chant all you want but respecting others is as important ;)

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
Bishop schooled Price.

That was the difference.

lol.. the habs are a crap offensive team and it showed : they cant finish, countless posts, scoring basically 1 goal a game (and its not because bishop is a wall - hes been good but the habs are just bad offensively)

switch bishop and price and the habs probably dont reach 6 games, tampa completes the sweep.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I wish Cally the best with his health, but he has to be the most overrated player in the league. I believed he was overrated when he was with the Rangers and I still believe it. He had 3 points in 12 playoff games and 3 points in 16 as a Bolt the last two years. You'd think the Lightning were missing Stamkos with as much as they talk about his loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->