ADF Game 6 | 7:30PM EDT - #1 Montréal VS #2 Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Congratulations Tampa. Nice to see those pretenders finally gone.

But man, the Lightning need more of a killer instinct. They're way too nice out there. Next round is just going to be harder. Unleash that inner tiger and let the Caps/Rangers have it next round! Don't hold back!

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
The CBC guys do the same thing for Crosby as well, and I'm sure next season they'll add McDavid to the mix. I watched the NBC stream tonight because Sportsnet is unwatchable in it's current, awful state.

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
LOL

is that because he got his team just halfway through round 2 ??

Meanwhile Bishop outplayed him tonight... and there are still 4 other goalies still remaining in these playoffs.. so who's the best goalie again?

Price faces much more challenging shots than Bishop, although Bishop played just as well.

And by that logic, the goalie of the team that won the cup is automatically the best in the game. Too bad Price can't score goals for us.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
I don't care who wins from here, Montreal is out and that's all that mattered

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Ole, ole, ole, ole, ole, ole.
Ole, ole, ole, ole, ole, ole.

Buh-Bye!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
LOL

Meanwhile Bishop outplayed him tonight... and there are still 4 other goalies still remaining in these playoffs.. so who's the best goalie again?

Come on man. Price is going to sweep the awards and he deserves every one of them.

I'll trash talk everyone wearing a CH except for him. He's a beast.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
LOL

If a small sample size makes you happy then sure.

44 wins, 1.96 GAA, .933 S% and he's stolen a good 10-12 games while playing behind a very average team offensively.

Stone Valley

A State of Trance
Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
www.youtube.com
All of Ottawa...

ben BISHOP .. for cory conacher...

yea.. probably the worst trade all time for ottawa

where is conacher now? playing for buffalos AHL team? he cant even play on the 4th line for buffalo

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
Goooodnight MONTREAL! All the whining, diving, cheapshots, and help from the refs. Absolutely disgraceful organization. Prust should spend the summer getting his head examined.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Tampa fans you have all been very classy this series, as has your team. Will be cheering for you guys in the ECF.

One last time this year.

GO HABS GO!

Agreed. No bad feeling about losing to a solid franchise and fan base, and no shame in making it to the 'final-six' after last year's ECF.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Congratulations Tampa. Nice to see those pretenders finally gone.

But man, the Lightning need more of a killer instinct. They're way too nice out there. Next round is just going to be harder. Unleash that inner tiger and let the Caps/Rangers have it next round! Don't hold back!

I disagree. The Canadiens are a class organization with a great team. Their fans should be proud of their success over the last 2 years.

With a few tweaks here and there its only going to get better :handclap:

sauce11

Apr 8, 2010
finally, i don't have to listen to my delusional, blind, loud-mouth, complaining habs fan friends for a while... and i don't mean "habs fans" in general. i'm talking about my personal friends. so don't lose it on me habs fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad