Value of: Adam McQuaid to Toronto

remer

Oct 18, 2005
If I was gearing up for a playoff run, I'd value AM over Kampfer.....
Kampfer is playing well for Boston right now. It seemed McQuaid was always injured. Was a healthy scratch at times. 2.7 million was an issue as well. Bruins did okay in that deal.

John Bruins

Jul 3, 2018
Bangor, Maine
Kampfer is playing well for Boston right now. It seemed McQuaid was always injured. Was a healthy scratch at times. 2.7 million was an issue as well. Bruins did okay in that deal.

Dude I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said, but with all do respect this is between the New York Rangers and the Toronto Maple Leafs fan base, as Bruins fans we need to stay out of this.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009

If I had to choose between McQuaid and Kampfer for the playoffs I'd take McQuaid. Bigger, better defensively, less mobility and bigger contract but he's been very steady for us for years. It's close though.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I'm in no way a McQuaid fan, I was one of the few critics on the B's board when most loved him and overrated him because he fought and had a mullet.

But he's easily a better player tha Kampfer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad