Player Discussion Adam Larsson (Hall talk will result in a thread ban)

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I watched the Isles/Buffalo game today. Hall was all over the ice. Flat out dominant in several shifts. Six shots on goal, including one that went straight through Varlamov’s five hole, hit the post on the other side and bounced out.

I wasn’t aware that Hall’s lone goal this season was the first goal of the season for Buffalo. Not going to lie, he looked pretty frustrated out there today.

edit - just noticed the thread title. We aren’t supposed to be talking about Hall. It’s @DecadeofDarkness fault, he brought it up first.
I think it's allowed if we aren't bashing PC for making the trade, lol.

I can't even remember the last time there were positive comments about the team with regards to that trade.

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016

I can't even remember the last time there were positive comments about the team with regards to that trade.
Best thing chia ever did for edmonton. The biggest mistake was waiting year to long.
Mean lars is the best lars. I love watching him "get beat" headed into a corner and steam rolling em for possession.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005

My post above shouldn't in any way be taken as a positive comment about the trade. It was and is one of the worst trades in my lifetime. I can feel that way and still be happy for Larsson that he is playing some good hockey the past few months. Maybe he’ll even crack a smile one of these days. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad