Player Discussion Adam Larsson (Hall talk will result in a thread ban)

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Talked to a fella who's friend is neighbors with him. He said he went back to Sweden. Could be family sickness.

Don't know if people realize but Nurse's game really improved when he was paired with Larsson. Same as Klefbom last year. There are lots of people on this board crapping all over him

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
There's no sense in pushing him to rush anything, the season is over. Stay in Sweden for a week or whatever you want. Team isn't playing for anything and other guys need a chance to play anyway. Davidson and Auvitu deserve a longer look.

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
Out of Chia's three infamous trades, the Hall for Larsson one was probably the best because at least we got a good usable piece back. Whatever the case, atleast that Larsson should be an Oiler for a long time is a good thing.

nhlisajoke

Nov 15, 2010
Edmonton
Larssons' dad had a heart attack and staying with his family ... i liked TM reply in yesterdays interviews where he wasnt going to answer any more questions about Larsson absence.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Damn that is tough, I lost my mom at the same age and it took me a long time to get over that and back to normal. I hope he takes his time and come back when he is ready for it.

RIP Robert Larsson, from all reports a great guy and good hockey player in his youth, playing for Skelleftea where Larsson also grew up and played.

Reactions: nexttothemoon

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
Poor guy. He must be devastated. You don't expect to lose your father when he's only 50...

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Damn, that sucks. My dad wasn't too much older than that when he passed several years ago. My thoughts go out to Adam and his family.

Reactions: nexttothemoon

McGreat One

Jan 1, 2010
Oh man this hits home. Lost my father unexpectedly just 14 months ago. Hardest thing I've ever went through and still deeply affected by it.

Though I'm pretty sure he'll never see this I'd like to offer Adam and his family my condolences. RIP Mr. Larsson. You had a lot to be proud of and I'm sure Adam and your family felt the same way.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Oh man this hits home. Lost my father unexpectedly just 14 months ago. Hardest thing I've ever went through and still deeply affected by it.

Though I'm pretty sure he'll never see this I'd like to offer Adam and his family my condolences. RIP Mr. Larsson. You had a lot to be proud of and I'm sure Adam and your family felt the same way.
Just lost my dad yesterday in the morning. My condolences to you are your family as well as Adam's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad