Tribute Adam Larsson Appreciation Thread

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Larsson doesn't make that pass to Jesse last night that put the game away for us. He was a good player for us and seemed like a good guy. But just like Ethan Bear who I also think is a good guy, they are gone now and in their place we have a more complete player in Ceci and a young stud in Bouchard while also having a legit NHL 3rd line thanks to the addition of Foegele from the trade and a cheap and solid signing of Derek Ryan. I wish them all the best and thank them for their time here entertaining us fans, but life moves on and I for one am pretty damn happy with what I have seen from their replacements early on this season.

may miss Bear more than larsson.

Ceci ‘s play is making me miss Larsson very little.

Having said that I hope that he plays well in Seattle. I just hope that Ceci plays better than Larsson this season

Last edited:
Reactions: Up the Irons

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Larsson doesn't make that pass to Jesse last night that put the game away for us. He was a good player for us and seemed like a good guy. But just like Ethan Bear who I also think is a good guy, they are gone now and in their place we have a more complete player in Ceci and a young stud in Bouchard while also having a legit NHL 3rd line thanks to the addition of Foegele from the trade and a cheap and solid signing of Derek Ryan. I wish them all the best and thank them for their time here entertaining us fans, but life moves on and I for one am pretty damn happy with what I have seen from their replacements early on this season.

What a pass by Ceci. In real time on the telecast I somehow thought that Ceci made the breakout pass from own zone and Drai made the perfect bumper pass from his usual spot. But I got it reversed and that pass was perfectly timed and not easy there to thread the seam and avoid the offside. Pure quality that pass. I like our D plenty. Nurse, Barrie, Ceci, Bouchard and Keith fitting in well. We have only one D spot where it doesn't seem filled. But having 5 very serviceable D is pretty unique here, and with the kind of minutes Nurse eats its like we have a full complement. Better, 4 of these D will have a lot of energy, and should be good to go for much of the season. Only Keith is older and perhaps needs to be used sparingly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad