Player Discussion Adam Gaudette - Hobey Baker winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
i took it that he was saying that there's a difference between an armchair beer league coach, and an armchair nhl coach, and he's the latter, and the guys who want to trade sutter are the former.

In this case, there is no difference. The Canucks played like a beer league team this season.

VancouverJagger

Not trying to fit in
Feb 26, 2017
Vancouver - Coal Harbour
Listen - at it's core we are all armchair beer league coaches or GM's...............my issue is people vehemently thinking they are right and not being open to rational discourse on the matter (a certain anti-GM crowd would come to mind......). I'm always glad to have open dialogue - it's those that take things a weeeee bit too seriously and are the glass half full types that I like to have fun with........

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Listen - at it's core we are all armchair beer league coaches or GM's...............my issue is people vehemently thinking they are right and not being open to rational discourse on the matter (a certain anti-GM crowd would come to mind......). I'm always glad to have open dialogue - it's those that take things a weeeee bit too seriously and are the glass half full types that I like to have fun with........

armchair beer league coaches who drink their beer from a glass and then leave a bunch are the worse

Charles Bushman

Apr 22, 2018
You got that backwards. Their glass is 1/4 full of urine

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Guys take that crap elsewhere this is the Gaudefathers thread ffs

Man I love this player :yo:

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
In the International Tournaments Forum, those following the US roster are currently plugging in Gaudette as the fourth-line centre. It'd be another element of interest for Canucks fans: Horvat, DiPietro, Juolevi, Pettersson, Gaudette.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Because Sutter should be traded and he is useless on a team that is rebuilding/retooling/competing who the hell knows. Sutter brings nothing, they can trade him for a young prospect to a team that needs a 3rd liner for playoffs, but they won't because Benning has a plan! THREE MORE YEARS OF BENNING, CLOCKS TICKING.

Idiotic sweeping statements like "Sutter brings nothing" make you look like a fool you know...

NucksRock

May 16, 2018
Idiotic sweeping statements like "Sutter brings nothing" make you look like a fool you know...
who cares abot DEFENSE AND TWO WAY PLAY AND PKS!!!!!!!! WE DOOOOOOON'T CARE WEEEE WANT RUN AND GUN WITH NO DEFENSE!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :naughty::popcorn:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Gaudette the NCAA Div. I "College Player of the Year", on top of the Hobey Baker.....unless Jimbo is active in free agency, there's no way Gaudette sees any time in Utica next season....Canucks are that thin down the middle.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Gaudette the NCAA Div. I "College Player of the Year", on top of the Hobey Baker.....unless Jimbo is active in free agency, there's no way Gaudette sees any time in Utica next season....Canucks are that thin down the middle.

Ideal world; a 2nd line center magically appears and Guad puts Sutter in his place, on the 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad