Player Discussion Adam Fox

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Guess we're not gonna get an actual diagnosis. Pretty ridiculous
How does it help the Rangers to make this public?

They are not the first team to be vague on an injury and they will not be the last. Fans are not entitled to that information.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Did you read a different tweet than I did or, what's going on here Casus
Couple of months is a lot of hockey. Minny exposed us defensively without Fox. Unless we acquire someone decent, I expect us to be at or below 500 for the next several weeks. And again … assuming his injury heals correctly and he’s not rushed.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
How? Lavi said his season isn’t over.
Doesn’t have to be the season — just a big part of the season is enough. Again, if things heal correctly. Assuming 3.5 games per week, that means winning about 50% of games (in my mind at least) over 28 games. That’s a lot of missed points. Playoff ambitions aren’t over, but we might be looking at a wildcard at best. Depending on his return and the Hughes situation (idk what’s going on there).

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Doesn’t have to be the season — just a big part of the season is enough. Again, if things heal correctly. Assuming 3.5 games per week, that means winning about 50% of games (in my mind at least) over 28 games. That’s a lot of missed points. Playoff ambitions aren’t over, but we might be looking at a wildcard at best. Depending on his return and the Hughes situation (idk what’s going on there).

They've played one game without Fox and 3 other regulars in the lineup (2 of which I'd classify as major contributors in Chytil & Shesty).

If this team can't tread water (500) without any player, then frankly they're not that good anyway and not going to go anywhere. I don't think that's the case.

Also, Lavi clearly stated that he DOESN'T think we're talking multiple months, at which case it's hopefully 4-6 weeks roughly, which hardly puts the season in jeopardy.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Couple of months is a lot of hockey. Minny exposed us defensively without Fox. Unless we acquire someone decent, I expect us to be at or below 500 for the next several weeks. And again … assuming his injury heals correctly and he’s not rushed.

He said specifically that it wasn't something that was going to take a couple of months.

Jesus some of you just read what you want to read instead of what is actually being written.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Aho needs to get a big MSG welcome on January 2. Charlestown Chiefs style. We should mutually collect bounty money. Put up a poll which charity it should go to. Maybe LAF goes full Killer Carlson?
Daves a Killer

• Love
Reactions: tlk

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
He is looking really good lately. He might be the most effective power play QB in the league right now although you can argue he jointly shares that role with Panarin. His production continues to be off the chart. Out of active players all time, only McDavid, Kucherov, and Draisaitl have produced a better PPP/60.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
How does he not have a permanent A by now? Enough with the 16 alternate captains.

He may not ever get the C but he’s the youngest and best leader we have by far at the moment (Laf will probably creep toward it over the next year or two)

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
How does he not have a permanent A by now? Enough with the 16 alternate captains.

He may not ever get the C but he’s the youngest and best leader we have by far at the moment (Laf will probably creep toward it over the next year or two)
Yup these are my readers.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
1708982254022.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad