Actors who hate each other

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Your angle is so transparent here.
That's a little much. While I agree that all of these actors aren't going to sabotage their press run by acting like children when in the same interview with Brie (they're professionals after all), it's not a stretch to say there's some animosity. For instance, Renner made that comment about how he doesn't use his platform to push his agenda and that's pretty easy to connect with Larson. I'm sure she's not some monster that they all can't stand but let's not act like the suggestion of conflict is ridiculous and has nefarious undertones for everyone.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That's a little much. While I agree that all of these actors aren't going to sabotage their press run by acting like children when in the same interview with Brie (they're professionals after all), it's not a stretch to say there's some animosity. For instance, Renner made that comment about how he doesn't use his platform to push his agenda and that's pretty easy to connect with Larson. I'm sure she's not some monster that they all can't stand but let's not act like the suggestion of conflict is ridiculous and has nefarious undertones for everyone.
If you're looking to, I'm sure it is.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Amazing how easy it is to take little snippets from an interview out of context and fit them into agenda you’re pushing.
If you're looking to, I'm sure it is.

You guys are something else. Instead of having an actual discussion you just try to make someone radioactive by implying they're pushing some nefarious agenda by having a different opinion than you. Let's use your logic: "you wouldn't connect that thing if you're looking to push an agenda." Man, that was easy.

As I said, the jabs frm Hemsworth, Cheadle, etc., I don't believe are necessarily animosity. Could just be people looking for something. The Renner one could be the same, but it's harder to explain away considering the blowback Larson got for "pushing her agenda" and considering she made a comment right before Renner said that about how she uses her platform for that. Then Renner says he DOESN'T use his platform for that, all the while looking like he doesn't wanna be there at all. You don't know any better than anyone else that it was nothing and you're just looking to confirm your pre-conceived notions if you think you do.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
You guys are something else. Instead of having an actual discussion you just try to make someone radioactive by implying they're pushing some nefarious agenda by having a different opinion than you. Let's use your logic: "you wouldn't connect that thing if you're looking to push an agenda." Man, that was easy.

As I said, the jabs frm Hemsworth, Cheadle, etc., I don't believe are necessarily animosity. Could just be people looking for something. The Renner one could be the same, but it's harder to explain away considering the blowback Larson got for "pushing her agenda" and considering she made a comment right before Renner said that about how she uses her platform for that. Then Renner says he DOESN'T use his platform for that, all the while looking like he doesn't wanna be there at all. You don't know any better than anyone else that it was nothing and you're just looking to confirm your pre-conceived notions if you think you do.

It’s now moved from the entire avengers cast to maybe Renner doesn’t like her based on one interview.

Keep moving those goalposts.

Oh, Hemsworth & Larson were. hugging and laughing with each other after the premiere last night. So much hatred.

The issue is you guys want to look at every single thing and say “omg look how much they hate her”.... so its difficult to take anything serious at all.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
It’s now moved from the entire avengers cast to maybe Renner doesn’t like her based on one interview.

Keep moving those goalposts.

Oh, Hemsworth & Larson were. hugging and laughing with each other after the premiere last night. So much hatred.

The issue is you guys want to look at every single thing and say “omg look how much they hate her”.... so its difficult to take anything serious at all.

Um, Jeremy Renner is in the Avengers, big guy. Cut the condescending crap and either have an honest discussion or skip it. You'd think a moderator would be able to do that rather than try to incite others by making insinuations.

Oh, Hemsworth & Larson were. hugging and laughing with each other after the premiere last night. So much hatred.The issue is you guys want to look at every single thing and say “omg look how much they hate her”.... so its difficult to take anything serious at all

Oh, Hemsworth & Larson were. hugging and laughing with each other after the premiere last night. So much hatred

Is everyone with a different opinion than you just one amorphous blob or what? Unlike the others you've referenced, I've said in all of my posts that I don't buy the Hemsworth/Cheadle stuff, it's not out of the realm of possibility/down to whatever "angle" y'all are hinting at if someone thinks it is real. If you're going to respond to me, please actually read my posts.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I've actually never watched a Kevin Smith movie, but I can't stand that guy as a cultural personality/geek voice, personally, for broadly the same reasons why I don't like a guy like the Nostalgia Critic.

I enjoy his films, and he seems like an interesting guy, but I don’t love him trashing people he’s worked with. It seems like he’s tattling on people. I’m sure he’s acted like a jerk at times too. The only difference is we don’t hear stories about it.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
I don't even follow MCU and I was watching interviews because of this argument lol. I'm going to say that the cast was throwing shade at her at times, whether or not it was lighthearted.
Amazing how easy it is to take little snippets from an interview out of context and fit them into agenda you’re pushing.
Did you see the interview....nothing is taken out of context, it's not that hard to read body language ffs. The consensus from the public is there's some animosity as well.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I don't even follow MCU and I was watching interviews because of this argument lol. I'm going to say that the cast was throwing shade at her at times, whether or not it was lighthearted.

Did you see the interview....nothing is taken out of context, it's not that hard to read body language ffs. The consensus from the public is there's some animosity as well.

Consensus from the public, aye? Don’t think the angry males on YouTube, Reddit, & online blogs count as a public consensus, but I guess we all have our own opinions.

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I'm not quite sure what happened during the filming of the last Fast and Furious movie, but the fact that they seemed to go out of their way to not have Vin Diesel and the Rock on screen together suggests that rumours of them not getting along probably had some merit.

For good reason. Vin is the gatekeeper of the Fast Saga. How dare Dwayne Johnson waltz in to the saga, and act as though Luke Hobbs deserves to be on equal footing with Dominic Toretto.

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Watching a couple of interviews with Avengers cast and I dont get the impression Brie Larson has a lot of fans among her male co stars...

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
I know pretty much every other actor on Star Trek-The Original Series hated Shatner at one time or another. Even Nimoy, who was probably Shatner's best show biz friend, had periods of falling out. I know Kirstie Alley and Shatner did not get along in Wrath of Khan. Probably the main reason she didn't do 3 or beyond in the film series.

My Best-Carey

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
For good reason. Vin is the gatekeeper of the Fast Saga. How dare Dwayne Johnson waltz in to the saga, and act as though Luke Hobbs deserves to be on equal footing with Dominic Toretto.
His fault for allowing on a guy who's more of a draw than him.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Did that start before Live Free or Die Hard?

By all reports they got along fine there. Kevin said Bruce even green lighted him re-writing some scenes because the exposition was clunky.

It was during Cop Out that Bruce acted like he was above it all.

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Not just Andy, it was Aunt Bee and everyone, she was supposedly a miserable person to deal with.

Andy was said to be a Tom Hanks type likeable person. If you couldn't get along with him, the other party had issues.

without getting political. The problem originated with Andy being a Democrat and aunt b a Republican.
Before he died he said he was a southern Democrat and people didn't like views on things like guns. He had part of an episode written to deal with his view on the police and guns

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad