Actors who hate each other

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
I'm not quite sure what happened during the filming of the last Fast and Furious movie, but the fact that they seemed to go out of their way to not have Vin Diesel and the Rock on screen together suggests that rumours of them not getting along probably had some merit.

Only way to settle this is at next year's Wrestlemania!

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Where did you hear this? They love each other now.

Nick Nolte and Julia Roberts hate each other. They did some movie like 25 years ago, and have trashed each other publicly.

This is very true.The movie was I Love Trouble. She told a story on Letterman one time [ not using his name] how he got so mad on set during filming, he got in a car and tried to run the director and producer over.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
This is very true.The movie was I Love Trouble. She told a story on Letterman one time [ not using his name] how he got so mad on set during filming, he got in a car and tried to run the director and producer over.

Seems like a swell guy.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Fair enough. Just not my type of person.
He's an obnoxious director....but he's an interesting person to listen to in interviews and what not. I'd have a beer with him.

And Jim Carrey being in a few amazingly written/directed movies (Truman, Sunshine) doesn't make up for his exuberant over acting in basically everything else.
Haven't seen Man on the Moon but saw the Netflix documentary. He was completely mental and horrible to work with...Danny Devito wasn't having it lol. Seemed like he did as well as anyone could playing Kauffman though.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I've actually never watched a Kevin Smith movie, but I can't stand that guy as a cultural personality/geek voice, personally, for broadly the same reasons why I don't like a guy like the Nostalgia Critic.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Been reading that. Not a good sign as she is contracted for 6 movies in total do another 4 to go, with a couple of ensemble cast ones.

I just saw a couple interviews she had with Hemsworth and Cheadle, and then one with Renner. She gives off such an insecure, yet arrogant vibe.

Reactions: PKCowboysOwn

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I just saw a couple interviews she had with Hemsworth and Cheadle, and then one with Renner. She gives off such an insecure, yet arrogant vibe.

Did you actually watch them? They’re all clearly messing around either each other, unless you decide to watch the clips out of context. It’s all dry humor, and it’s very easy to read unless you’re trying to be upset by her.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Val Kilmer and Tom Sizemore in Heat didn't get along at all either. Kilmer has always had a bad rap as a difficult actor, as does Sizemore.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Did you actually watch them? They’re all clearly messing around either each other, unless you decide to watch the clips out of context. It’s all dry humor, and it’s very easy to read unless you’re trying to be upset by her.

Yeah, I watched them in their entirety, and it seemed like Hemsworth was genuinely annoyed by her. And then I don't know if Renner was just having a bad day, but he was looking down and away the entire interview. Perhaps maybe "hate" is too strong of a word here, but I got a strange vibe/ an inkling of some dislike going on between them..

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Yeah, I watched them in their entirety, and it seemed like Hemsworth was genuinely annoyed by her. And then I don't know if Renner was just having a bad day, but he was looking down and away the entire interview. Perhaps maybe "hate" is too strong of a word here, but I got a strange vibe/ an inkling of some dislike going on between them..
Your angle is so transparent here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad