Actors who hate each other

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I work for a minor league baseball team he’s part owner of in a city he has a home in. I’ve seen him be a very nice guy who will take time to take a photo with you and I’ve seen him being angry, drunk owner who isn’t happy with things and will be a huge sarcastic ******* until things are fixed.

After six years of it it’s to where you just kind of shrug off his presence. I was at Will Call dropping off tickets and turned around to see him behind me. You just shrug and move on. You don’t know if he’ll be in the mood to be celebrity or recluse so you just give a “Hey Bill” or “Hey Mr. Murray.” and move on (you’ll almost always get a hi back though).

If you’d have told six year old me who was obsessed with Ghostbusters I’d see Bill Murray so often that it wouldn’t phase me anymore he’d flip out so hard.

All of this said I like him. I’ve heard some personal stories so I feel for him and wish I could be his friend in all sincerity, but I’ll be happy to see him around and say hi.
Interesting to hear BOTH sides from one person. Thanks!

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The older I get, the stupider method acting seems to me for some reason. I don't even think it's rational, but it just makes me cringe.
No matter how much "method" Carrey uses, he can't act.

The more I know about him, the more of a jerk he seems.

Reactions: Bubba Thudd

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
has anyone mentioned the original Aunt Viv and Wil Smith from their time on Fresh Prince? They still rip each other in the media every so often

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Richard Gere and Bruce Willis.

Then again, Bruce Willis and many actors it seems...
There is a long line of people who hate Bruce Willis - starting with Kevin Smith. In Bruce Willis' defense, Kevin Smith is an idiot.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Only because chase thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else. He gave several interviews in early 80s trying to take all the credit for SNL

I used to have a real hate for Chevy Chase until I read the SNL biography. In it he acknowledged he left SNL because he thought he was too big to stay and since regretted his decision. Kinda softed my opinion of him a bit, but I think he's still a bit of an ass as demonstrated on his departure from Community.

Reactions: td_ice

Saskatoon

Aug 24, 2006
Saskatoon
Back story there is they dated prior to the show and someone cheated on someone and both had it written into their contracts that they never share a scene

Its pretty noticeable too. I freaked out when it seemed like they were going to share a scene in S8E01 when Qyburn interrupted him at the brothel said the Queen has an offer for him but then Qyburn just speaks for her :laugh:

Its like if your not keeping the Queen waiting why go bother him at a brothel?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Nay. I am a geek and Smith can iut geek me. Been to a few conventions and had a couple brief discussions with him and he was a nice guy. I do not see Bruce being nice to some random stranger

Kevin Smith also being a hockey fan helps. I can easily see most posters here having a looooong conversation about hockey and various entertainment stuff with him if they got the chance (something I just don't see being possible with Bruce Willis). I didn't even know he was a huge Twin Peaks fan and hearing his opinions about the new episodes in the recent video linked to another thread was interesting.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Somewhere theres a story out there about during the filming of Lawless about Tom Hardy and Shia LaBeouf getting into a fistfight off-camera.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Nay. I am a geek and Smith can iut geek me. Been to a few conventions and had a couple brief discussions with him and he was a nice guy. I do not see Bruce being nice to some random stranger
Fair enough. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad