Speculation: Acq./Rost. Bldg./Cap Part XLIV (TDL Poll: Who Goes?) **MOD WARNING POST #547**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
I voted but felt dirty doing it. I'm not ready to give up on MoJo he is too young...I know I'm in the minority...as in maybe the only one. The way I see it we are not winning the Cup this year so don't trade good young skaters. I'd trade Wilson, Chimera, mid round draft pick...can't trade Laich with that contract.

SDBondra

Jul 24, 2005
I feel like Johansson is OK but that he eats a roster spot. Is it better to trade him now or wait for someone to potentially sign him to an offer sheet? Offer sheets don't see to happen anymore but that route might net us a better return. I think we'd get a first and a third round pick. Somebody's got to be dumb enough to offer sheet him, right?

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
If he still wouldn't cost a first and a good prospect (if not more), I'd be all about it but at some point a 33+ year old is going to hit the wall and I'd rather not pay a premium for that.

SDBondra

Jul 24, 2005
If he still wouldn't cost a first and a good prospect (if not more), I'd be all about it but at some point a 33+ year old is going to hit the wall and I'd rather not pay a premium for that.

Maybe Chicago would like to have Stanley Cup Winning Right Wing Troy Brouwer come back home as a part of the deal?

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA

SDBondra

Jul 24, 2005
This is actually an unsubstantiated rumor created by NFL TV analyst David Diehl. Puck Daddy is simply running with it and saying "hey, this might be true" - we've been instructed to treat it as any other unsubstantiated rumor until otherwise notified.

Some of us prefer to believe everything we read, thank you very much.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
What cap hit could we afford now, if we moved no one out, and no other moves like waiving players, injured etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA