OT: A Visitors Guide To Tampa: All Questions Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Wait, you can only go to the Monday game? That's the only one that whole week I can't go to. I have a late class Monday but I have Wednesday and Friday off for Thanksgiving

I'm going to the Rangers, Flyers and Pens game. So I'm good for all three of those days. Anything good go down on Wednesday.?

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'm going to the Rangers, Flyers and Pens game. So I'm good for all three of those days. Anything good go down on Wednesday.?

Not sure but I'll be able to meet up before and/or after the games on Wednesday and Friday. Just let me know buddy!

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Honest question, but where are the easiest women around.

Hahaha, honestly couldn't tell ya my friend. Afraid I'm a taken man and she was not easy :laugh: I'm sure the clubs in Ybor (not far from the Forum) will have plenty of women that should be easy enough. Ybor is well known for it's night life so there will be no shortage of them.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Hahaha, honestly couldn't tell ya my friend. Afraid I'm a taken man and she was not easy :laugh: I'm sure the clubs in Ybor (not far from the Forum) will have plenty of women that should be easy enough. Ybor is well known for it's night life so there will be no shortage of them.

Good thing my hotel is in Ybor. Well we have to have a drink together and rejoice over ale and our passion of the house of thunder.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I will be going alone. My friend has yet to get back to me so I'll take it as he's not coming along.

Well you are welcome to join us for a drink adventure. I'll pm you on Saturday. Matt same to you. Pm you on Saturday. Anyone else who wants to meet up, same deal.

Yzlamic Preacher*

In town now. Leave a message here to get a hold of me. Matt I'll be contacting you tomorrow.

thesawch

Apr 16, 2012
Where do the visiting teams usually go for dinner in Tampa the night before the game.Will be in Tampa for a hockey game and was maybe wanting to eat where the pros eat. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad