GDT: A Song of Ice & Fire | WCQF Game 1: Calgary Flames vs Colorado Avalanche | 8 PM MST | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Oiler fans tonight.....

AAM3EW.jpg

I'm pumped!! Lets get ready to rumble!!

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Hi friends, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but I am an Avs fan. I just want to wish everyone an enjoyable and competitive series, and I hope that our deep and passionate bond can continue, even when the going gets rough. Take care everyone, and don't forget to smile, wear reflective tape at night while biking, and to believe in yourselves. I hope to hear from you fellas after the game:)

Reactions: RareDangles

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Blues fan coming in peace. Just wanted to wish all the Flame faithful good luck in game one against the crumbling mountain of snow. Glad you guys have an exciting team to be pumped about, great hockey fans and well deserving.

Cheers to a potential matchup in the WCF???

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Blues fan coming in peace. Just wanted to wish all the Flame faithful good luck in game one against the crumbling mountain of snow. Glad you guys have an exciting team to be pumped about, great hockey fans and well deserving.

Cheers to a potential matchup in the WCF???

This would please my bracket

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I got all excited, sat down to watch the game and then realised it starts at 6 eastern. Whoops

I have to get up at about 4:15 for work in Ontario. Have already had a long week, not sure I'll be able to watch much of this one. Catch the opening then probably the highlights tomorrow. It sucks to do that so bad. Ugh. Debating what to do. I'll be an absolute wreck tomorrow.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I have to get up at about 4:15 for work in Ontario. Have already had a long week, not sure I'll be able to watch much of this one. Catch the opening then probably the highlights tomorrow. It sucks to do that so bad. Ugh. Debating what to do. I'll be an absolute wreck tomorrow.
Record it and get up in the morning to watch it and skip through all the commercials and filler. You'll be done in an hour and 15minsish.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Record it and get up in the morning to watch it and skip through all the commercials and filler. You'll be done in an hour and 15minsish.

Yeah I'll do that. I will catch a bit of the beginning though, experience the spirit of the start of our playoffs in the dome. We have a great atmosphere.

MDCSL

Jun 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB

I always have the best intentions of going to sleep on time instead of finishing a game but I can’t sleep until I know the score so it doesn’t seem to matter

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I always have the best intentions of going to sleep on time instead of finishing a game but I can’t sleep until I know the score so it doesn’t seem to matter

Same I just end up staring at my phone for an hour refreshing. Might as well stay up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad