GDT: A Song of Ice & Fire | WCQF Game 1: Calgary Flames vs Colorado Avalanche | 8 PM MST | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
May the real Mike Smith please stand up.

And you too the real deal Neal

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'll be super optimistic: 5-2 Flames.

Tkachuk, Mony, Ryan, Giordano and Janks . Johnny 2 helpers. Gio a goal and an assist.

Blessings be upon us.

jvcjdudu jcycyxjene

Nov 11, 2014
Denver
Hi friends, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but I am an Avs fan. I just want to wish everyone an enjoyable and competitive series, and I hope that our deep and passionate bond can continue, even when the going gets rough. Take care everyone, and don't forget to smile, wear reflective tape at night while biking, and to believe in yourselves. I hope to hear from you fellas after the game:)

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Hi friends, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but I am an Avs fan. I just want to wish everyone an enjoyable and competitive series, and I hope that our deep and passionate bond can continue, even when the going gets rough. Take care everyone, and don't forget to smile, wear reflective tape at night while biking, and to believe in yourselves. I hope to hear from you fellas after the game:)

giphy.gif

Can see this starting off either with the Flames coming out flying and getting a two or three goal lead, or the Flames come out flying and the Avs get a chincy one near the end of the period.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I'm excited but I'm also 90% sure we're going to give up an early one

I could see both teams scoring early. Both goalies have playoff jitters going into tonight. Smith's are reported and I'm only assuming for Grubauer as how can you not have them in that situation.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Domes are usually optional for me, not a fan. But not tonight! Go flam, rock the dome!

Reactions: Sk8M8

eternalflame2016

Nov 3, 2018
Hi everyone, anyone else watching the other games before ours? Also is it ok to post stuff about the other games in the gdt? Or is there somewhere specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad