GDT: A Song of Ice & Fire | WCQF Game 1: Calgary Flames vs Colorado Avalanche | 8 PM MST | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Excellent! I might have done something like this but... honestly I've never watched GoT :laugh:
Its an amazing set of books (although George R.R. Martin is taking forever to write the final book) and its probably one of the best book to tv adaptations I've seen. If you get the desire to watch, you can watch all 7 seasons on HBO - On Demand.

Reactions: Mitts

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Its an amazing set of books (although George R.R. Martin is taking forever to write the final book) and its probably one of the best book to tv adaptations I've seen. If you get the desire to watch, you can watch all 7 seasons on HBO - On Demand.
Yeah at some point I will. Probably not for a few months though ;)

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
gdtbanner.png

Featuring your Calgary Flames starring as

1stline.png

secondline.png

3rdline.png

4thline.png

1stpair.png

2ndpair.png

rasmus.png

goalies.png

VS

White Walkin evil doin Colorado Avalanche

avsline.png

restofavalanche.png

as well as some others

Go :flames Go

This is freaking awesome hahaha! I especially like how the spellcheck highlights were screencapped.

The hell is he doing? You don't put food on the table before guests arrive.

Not to mention he puts both meals on the same side of the table like some kind of mad man.

Also, I don't know about you, but I have a firm stance on cutting up a steak prior to serving it.

If this isn't evidence of Monahan's poor leadership skills, I don't know what is.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Any idea what time the puck actually drops? It's a 5AM start so every minute I can sleep longer is needed.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
5AM alarm it is then, just enough time to make some coffee and breakfast. Too bad I'll have to watch the 3rd period from my phone on the way to work

10PM start for me which is later than I like but I must say the NHL does a really good job staggering the games. Last night was amazing when one period ended another period was starting and the same with the games

I was watching everything lol

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Our cheerleaders up north were kind enough to honour us with a poll in their playoff gDT thread.

Very nice of them to do that! Flames +7 AINEC

I dont get why they focus on Flames games, dont they have their own team to follow

oh, I see now

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I dont get why they focus on Flames games, dont they have their own team to follow

oh, I see now

Eberle 1G 1A
Schultz 1G (forced overtime)
Perron 1G (tied game)
Maroon 1A (game winner)

I mean they kind of have their own team to follow

Reactions: Connor McDaigle

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I feel confident about tonight...does that mean the worst will happen..?

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
man...I cannot tell if I'm more nervous or excited. It's almost easier to be the underdog going in. When you are the WC regular season champs, you have a lot to live up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad