Post-Game Talk: A regulation win?!?!? Panthers beat Jets 4-2 in Barkovland

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Petrocrap with the triple axel in the D zone. If someone gave him the nancy kerrigan treatment, I wouldn't complain.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Our PP is a problem, when i see how we played PP and where other Teams ranked in the Standings with a function PP. And PP is a advantage but we cant play it cause, none of the Coaches have a Idea what to make with all the Players.

Oh I agree the PP is a problem, our only option is the Umbrella formation and using 3 players instead of all 5.

Goaltending is just the most frustrating problem right now, any defensive zone mistake has the opposition scoring.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Our powerplay is basically 3 people. One up high, and two along the boards and they just play catch until the time runs out or Trocheck goes high and wide, around the boards and out. The 2 guys down low are irrelevant as they never get the puck. Screening the goalie is useless as Yandle just claps em right into the defenders shin pads and out. At least our entries are pretty good.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Our PP is less of a problem than our goaltending right now.
We're top 3 in shots against and top 3 in shots for.

I agree the turnovers don't help but teams can usually get away with the odd mistake, just seems everyone we make goes in our net.

Yeah that's true too. Let's just agree that lots of things are not going our way right now. Goaltending being a big one

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Oh I agree the PP is a problem, our only option is the Umbrella formation and using 3 players instead of all 5.

Goaltending is just the most frustrating problem right now, any defensive zone mistake has the opposition scoring.
Strongly disagree.

The New York Rangers defense isn't as bad as our power play.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Just noticed...invisibility cloaks to the people in the stands to make it look like a Cats home game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad