Post-Game Talk: A regulation win?!?!? Panthers beat Jets 4-2 in Barkovland

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I tune in and first thing I see is Huby turning over the puck in the D zone.

zGHQb4O.gif

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Reimer's rebound control will be the death of him...

Yeah but this is what I'm talking about. Would a better goalie control the rebound better and not give up those second and third chances? Yeah maybe, so our goalie sucks. But the chance was directly because of a bad turnover.

So yeah goaltending is a problem, but we're making it worse. If our league worse power play didn't just play catch, we'd be tied right now.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Puck is in front of our net and Petrocrap spun around in place 360 degrees like a figure skater. Bizarre.

Reactions: PBPantherfan

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
There’s Petro again.

How can be a single Player so Puck focused and then never see the Puck. Holy Shit he spins around like a Gnom on St.Patrick Day.
Take out that Man who stays on the side of you, lift his stick place yourself next to him. Im happy when he is gone after this Year, i clearly pass on him. Next try for the 3rd Line Spot. Oh we have McCoshen next Year for call ups, MacDonald so bye bye Petrosuck.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yeah but this is what I'm talking about. Would a better goalie control the rebound better and not give up those second and third chances? Yeah maybe, so our goalie sucks. But the chance was directly because of a bad turnover.

So yeah goaltending is a problem, but we're making it worse. If our league worse power play didn't just play catch, we'd be tied right now.

Our PP is less of a problem than our goaltending right now.
We're top 3 in shots against and top 3 in shots for.

I agree the turnovers don't help but teams can usually get away with the odd mistake, just seems everyone we make goes in our net.

Reactions: pantherbot

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Jeremy Roenick: the only thing they didn’t do that period was score a goal. Oh Jeremiah if only you knew our pain.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
huby is slow, lazy, and just terrible defensively. he can never keep the puck in the ozone ever and literally can never clear the puck in the d-zone. should've been him on the 4th line, not hoff.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Tale of two nets, one goalie weathers the storm and keeps his team in it. Riemer, “lol”

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Our PP is less of a problem than our goaltending right now.
We're top 3 in shots against and top 3 in shots for.

I agree the turnovers don't help but teams can usually get away with the odd mistake, just seems everyone we make goes in our net.

Our PP is a problem, when i see how we played PP and where other Teams ranked in the Standings with a function PP. And PP is a advantage but we cant play it cause, none of the Coaches have a Idea what to make with all the Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad