Post-Game Talk: A regulation win?!?!? Panthers beat Jets 4-2 in Barkovland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Hope they enjoy the trip. I hope it's a good experience off the ice for a lot players and staff.
But on the ice, I just have to have low expectations for these games, points wise. Even if they were rolling with good wins, still would be tough to deal with Winnipeg. I hope they surprise me.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
They should rename the team to the Florida Moles since they always like to dig themselves into a hole.
Lol, I was thinking yesterday as to how I never knew before that Panthers were actually burrowing creatures.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Hope they enjoy the trip. I hope it's a good experience off the ice for a lot players and staff.
But on the ice, I just have to have low expectations for these games, points wise. Even if they were rolling with good wins, still would be tough to deal with Winnipeg. I hope they surprise me.
Apparently the Jets are not exactly rolling along as a well-oiled machine. This blog was written yesterday, before they blew a two goal, third period lead inToronto.
One native son is "returning" home as the newly annointed team captain, the other is currently in the 4th line doghouse. (that being said, the panther fan in me thinks Laine is probably gonna start lighting it up this week)
"There's something wrong with the Jets. It's not that they can't play hockey well, it's not that they aren't having some chances, nor is it an issue of talent but given their record most people watching this team would be hard pressed to say they serve a 7-3-1 record."
HockeyBuzz.com - Peter Tessier - Fortunate win over Wings-up next Maple Leafs

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Apparently the Jets are not exactly rolling along as a well-oiled machine. This blog was written yesterday, before they blew a two goal, third period lead inToronto.
One native son is "returning" home as the newly annointed team captain, the other is currently in the 4th line doghouse. (that being said, the panther fan in me thinks Laine is probably gonna start lighting it up this week)
"There's something wrong with the Jets. It's not that they can't play hockey well, it's not that they aren't having some chances, nor is it an issue of talent but given their record most people watching this team would be hard pressed to say they serve a 7-3-1 record."
HockeyBuzz.com - Peter Tessier - Fortunate win over Wings-up next Maple Leafs

Then the Jets should consider themselves lucky that they get to play the Slumpbusters™!

Sportpsych90

Dec 5, 2016
I would assume the games are on wider ice this week and if so does that suit us or hurt us (not like much could really hurt us too much more at this point)

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
No offense to fans in Finland but I think the panthers schedule is an abomination.

They literally play 3 games over the next 2 weeks. I much rather they stay on this continent.

The NHL should be ashamed of themselves. The panthers schedule is a joke this season.

Reactions: pantherbot

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
No offense to fans in Finland but I think the panthers schedule is an abomination.

They literally play 3 games over the next 2 weeks. I much rather they stay on this continent.

The NHL should be ashamed of themselves. The panthers schedule is a joke this season.
Disagree, it worked out for the best, Lu would've ended up missing 5-6 more games.

Reactions: klabob

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo

No offense to you but i don't think that the Panthers can do much worse than they already have.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

I agree the schedule is a joke. One month we got a game every 2nd day for 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad