A little love from Alabama

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Doesn't Alabama have a lot of golf courses like Myrtle beach & maybe nicer? :nod:

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Hey y'all,

Was listening to Leafs Lunch and they were talking about a pass that EK made to Turris against St Louis that was apparently the best pass ever by a D.

Does anyone have a link? I've searched and haven't found it.

Merci, Thanks...

Eat more BBQ

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Had the shirt on again... but had to leave with the score 5-3 to go to church. Heard the 4th and 5th goals in the car.

Got out of the car and was listening again... and heard the game winner.

Got home and watched the winning goal on the dvr. Wise move to set the dvr and leave the tv on :)

Ralph Malfredsson

PhD in indiscreet street haggling
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2008
Love this thread. Bumping to the top for good luck. Come visit us in Ottawa some time!

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Need a Preds - Senators final.

That would be pretty sweet. We had the Senapred alliance in the playoffs a couple years ago so it would be a fitting conclusion if we both met in the finals. Lots of work left to do if we want that to happen though.

KwanTuM

Aug 16, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I'm also in Alabama - grew up around Trenton, Ontario as a kid but somehow ended up in the South for 7 years. Watched game 2 at a bar with a buddy of mine who is a Rangers fan...what a fun game that was.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
I'm also in Alabama - grew up around Trenton, Ontario as a kid but somehow ended up in the South for 7 years. Watched game 2 at a bar with a buddy of mine who is a Rangers fan...what a fun game that was.

Just saw it - B'ham.

90 minutes south of me.

Let me know if you want to catch the Sens in Nashville next season. Or in the Cup final - might be tough to get tickets, but I can sometimes get a couple.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Sorry my mojo isn't working. Got home late - were already down 3-0, by the time I finished dinner... 4-0. Did see Turris fire his lazer, and about 10 minutes of the 3rd.

Saturday - hope to be home early enough to watch Game 5. Plus I will be going to church that day, so may have some divine help.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Alright... so missed the first two goals, went to get some BBQ - had them put the game on, and then Stone scored. Got home for goals 2, 3 and as we went to Mass. My wife admonished me, but I was checking my phone - "we are in church, they will score."

BOOM!

BOOM!!!

I may have to go to Mass for game 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad