A little love from Alabama

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
So my son has also adopted Ottawa out of hate for Sidney and Malkin. He lives in Chicago.

So I text him the score.

Me: 4-0 1st period SENS!!!

Son: WOW!!!!

Me: Yeah, Beauties.

Son: Are you Canadian now?

You can be an honorary Canadian. Glad your son is on board too. Plenty of room on the bandwagon.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Sorry I didn't have the mojo working tonight. Was catching up on work until the 3rd period, and then we nearly had it. I had the shirt on, but decided to wash it after tonight's game. Should be ready for Sunday Funday.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Vball wasn't great, but checked my phone for the score during breaks. Got in my car and heard the game winner... you could hear it clang off the iron through the radio. I started yelling while driving down the main drag.

Had my t-shirt on post vball game, and will wait till after Thursday's game to wash it.

Go SENS!!!

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Vball wasn't great, but checked my phone for the score during breaks. Got in my car and heard the game winner... you could hear it clang off the iron through the radio. I started yelling while driving down the main drag.

Had my t-shirt on post vball game, and will wait till after Thursday's game to wash it.

Go SENS!!!

One win away from the finals!

:handclap:

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010

Go SENS!!!

We'll need your mojo again Thursday night! That'd be a pretty great final round for you if it were to be Ottawa and Nashville.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
We'll need your mojo again Thursday night! That'd be a pretty great final round for you if it were to be Ottawa and Nashville.

It would be fantastic! I've been invited to Cup parties in Nashville already.. two of my top 4 teams.

Trying to talk the wife into a trip to Ottawa the season after next. Next year we have my son's wedding in Chicago,so that's the vacation. Or if anything changes job wise, we'll come up sooner.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
I have to add this... it is just awesome getting to see Ottawa on US tv on a regular basis. I'm going to get Centre Ice next season so I can watch the Sens. Wife/CFO already approved.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Gents and any Ladies hanging around.

It was great to be supporting the Senators from afar. I went to church, had the pizza, wore my shirt... but it wasn't enough. It almost was.. but I hope all of you are proud of your team.

Thanks for having me along for the ride. I'm going to stick around I like your team, and y'all have treated me very well. Y'all are good people. If any of you make it down to Nashville, let me know and I'll make the road trip up for pizza and hopefully catch a game too.

===
I hate Pittsburgh. HATE.

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.
===

GO SENS GO!!!

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver

It was great to be supporting the Senators from afar. I went to church, had the pizza, wore my shirt... but it wasn't enough. It almost was.. but I hope all of you are proud of your team.

Thanks for having me along for the ride. I'm going to stick around I like your team, and y'all have treated me very well. Y'all are good people. If any of you make it down to Nashville, let me know and I'll make the road trip up for pizza and hopefully catch a game too.

===
I hate Pittsburgh. HATE.

===

GO SENS GO!!!

Thanks for sticking around and supporting the Sens; and for all the good vibes too!

Go Sens! (and Preds)

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

===
I hate Pittsburgh. HATE.

===

GO SENS GO!!!

Hey, thanks for being along for the ride. I loved hearing your thoughts on the team. My best to you and your family. Hopefully you can make it to Ottawa for a game sometime. We do need help filling the arena :sarcasm:

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Hey, thanks for being along for the ride. I loved hearing your thoughts on the team. My best to you and your family. Hopefully you can make it to Ottawa for a game sometime. We do need help filling the arena :sarcasm:

It's funny, but I am the guy who posted the thread about the attendance way back when. I've liked Ottawa for years, but not as my favorite team. Always liked the cool uniforms, and had Alfie on a dynasty fantasy team.

Hoping to catch the Sens in Nashville next year, and in Ottawa early in the 18-19 season.

Unless I win the Powerball this weekend, then I'll be there soon.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Well that sucked any hope that I had.

I'm still checking on y'all - really enjoy the banter on this forum. Sadly the Nashville forums are pretty dull. Great city though.

Funny story - for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup, I wore my Sens t-shirt. Should have worn it tonight too.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Well that sucked any hope that I had.

I'm still checking on y'all - really enjoy the banter on this forum. Sadly the Nashville forums are pretty dull. Great city though.

Funny story - for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup, I wore my Sens t-shirt. Should have worn it tonight too.

It was a hell of a run by Nashville. Sad that it must end this way. You're welcomed here anytime!

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
This thread was really fun to read during the playoff run. I hope you keep posting next season.

:cheers:

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Just going to say, I like the Alex Formenton pick. He'll take some time, but he will "Forment" like a fine wine.

===
One of my buddies in Chicago is thinking about a road trip next season...

Toronto on Sunday, Buffalo on Tuesday, Ottawa on Wednesday, Montreal on Saturday. Negative is I'm 10 hours from Chicago --- but it would be a fantastic trip.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Just going to say, I like the Alex Formenton pick. He'll take some time, but he will "Forment" like a fine wine.

===
One of my buddies in Chicago is thinking about a road trip next season...

Toronto on Sunday, Buffalo on Tuesday, Ottawa on Wednesday, Montreal on Saturday. Negative is I'm 10 hours from Chicago --- but it would be a fantastic trip.

Sounds great.Maybe you could work in a Chicago game before or after.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad