GDT: "A Fistful of Dallas" - Sharks @ Dallas - 10/17 - 5:30 PM (PT) - CSN-CA, FS-SW, KFOX

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
The Sharks couldn't connect two passes tonight to save their lives, they just looked out of sync all night. I think the Boyle thing took the wind out of their sales more than we realized and the day off just put them to sleep.

Their passing definitely left a lot of be desired. I am actually surprised that they kept up with Dallas the way they did and made a decent game out of it.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I think they might have been feeling the effects of skating the extra minutes against the Blues the game before after the injury and misconducts, they didn't look like they had their legs under them at all last night

FSS

Aug 2, 2012
I'm sure this has been discussed, but I don't have the time to go through 37 pages...any idea why the forward lines were shuffled last night? I didn't see a F missing/get hurt, but saw Hertl & Neito get switched up.

I was watching in a bar with only one TV for the Sharks, and no sound...and trying to watch football & baseball as well.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I'm sure this has been discussed, but I don't have the time to go through 37 pages...any idea why the forward lines were shuffled last night? I didn't see a F missing/get hurt, but saw Hertl & Neito get switched up.

I was watching in a bar with only one TV for the Sharks, and no sound...and trying to watch football & baseball as well.

Because the Sharks were playing like ass.

FSS

Aug 2, 2012
I thought they played worse after the changes were made, not before. They didn't play great, no noubt...but 2 of Dallas' goals came on silver platter rebounds & with poor back-checking.

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
The Sharks couldn't connect two passes tonight to save their lives, they just looked out of sync all night. I think the Boyle thing took the wind out of their sales more than we realized and the day off just put them to sleep.

I agree they weren't making any money out there! ;)

Last edited:

sr228

Sep 16, 2007

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
And "****ing Irwin" as well.

The defense really fell apart, but I think a lot of that is to blame on the lackidaysical play by everyone in general. The forwards were not back-checking well, constantly turning the puck over, never where they were supposed to be, etc. The team was just not ready to play last night and I don't really blame them.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Lol. I kind off gave him a mulligan for actually fighting after his hit from behind, unlike maxi pad. But, man, did Irwin suck last night.

I lost count of how many times Demers killed the offense last night.

I think he tried to get the team going and at least hes willing but yeah not a good game for him last night.

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
He did it once because the Sharks weren't playing well. No one played great last night.

I realize that. But they played worse after he switched it up. Considering how well the Thornton line had played the previous six games I would have liked for him to give them more than a period+ to turn their game around.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
I realize that. But they played worse after he switched it up. Considering how well the Thornton line had played the previous six games I would have liked for him to give them more than a period+ to turn their game around.

Well I don't mind it because Nieto was skating well...give him a shot and it didn't work. Oh well.

Ralgo

Oct 12, 2013
Prague

Not to say Thorntons line should have shootout all for themselves - thats when we really lost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad