GDT: A Dano and Pepe Vacation: Devils @ Flames 4pm MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Probably near the front of the Selka race if not for the missed time.

Then again he probably wouldn't be because our goals against aren't great, but that's little to do with him.

Jack's and Nico's cases for the Hart and Selke got improved with the time missed not worsened.

I just can't root for the Rags. Against my religion.

Root for no 3 point game tbh which will now happen....

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
This would’ve been so infuriating to be on the other side of. Nice to luck out a win

Yeah, Seattle and Calgary deserved at least a loser point with their efforts. I was hoping they woke up after the Seattle game with a convincing thrashing of Calgary but they're the Islanders West where they'll just grind you the entire game fo death.

Reactions: My3Sons

denverdevil

Nov 13, 2007
Denver, CO
100% agree, very average and stats backed it up, 2 GA on 2 xGA.
That's a .04 beauty.

Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 4.50.36 PM.png

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Why would they put smith in after a penalty free game like that
Because I’m guessing that was the plan all along. They like having him on the 4th line and as defensive cover. Back to back, get some rotation and Bastian in the lineup and then put Smith back in against the tougher opponent in EDM.

Could be wrong but that’s my assumption.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just can't root for the Rags. Against my religion.
That's what I was told in 96. Then we NEEDED them to beat Tampa to help us out late in the season, but they lost to them. We also missed the playoffs and Tampa got in. I didn't at all feel bad for those who had too much pride to root for the Rangers in the last week of the season against the team we inevitably lost a playoff spot to. Serves them right.

But we probably don't need to really root for the Rangers against Washington right now, because like I said, they seem to be working their way out of the playoff race, while we're working our way even higher.

If we did miss the playoffs, I'm pretty confident we won't be losing out to Washington. I think Pittsburgh has a better chance than them. At least their old guys don't look like a bunch of senior citizens filling up a waiting room at the doctors office like the ones in Washington do. I like the Flyers chances right now better than the Capitals. Same goes for the Islanders.
Jack's and Nico's cases for the Hart and Selke got improved with the time missed not worsened.

Root for no 3 point game tbh which will now happen....
You're right, but since they're still running on limited games compared to the rest of the league, that's probably currently cost them, but it will help them later.

NJDfan86

Dec 29, 2021
Thought that was Vitek’s best game in a while - looked much more fluid with way better puck tracking.

Reactions: Whaddagoal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia