GDT: A Dano and Pepe Vacation: Devils @ Flames 4pm MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
They've wanted to have him drawn and quartered for a year now, no effort whatsoever.
They had like a 3 or 4 on 1 and he’d tried some unnecessary fancy little backhand sauce right into another guys feet. Like that would piss me tf off. It pisses me off even as a Devils fan. Looks terrible

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
IMG_6378.jpeg

This man rocks. Anyone who doesn’t value him or his game needs to get their eyes checked.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’d be pissed af at Huberdeau if I was a flames fan. What in the world was he trying to on that pass off Luke’s turnover? Get bonus points?
This is the first time I've watched an entire Flames game this season I think.

He was horrific today. Missed an open net in the 1st after Vitek gave it away. Missed another sure goal in the 2nd. I'm pretty sure he made several other DUMB plays today.

He's even worse than everyone is saying he is, and everyone's been saying how bad he is.

He's seriously one of the most shit tastic players in the league right now. He seems so butthurt that he's in Calgary and not Florida, but he made the decision to sign in Calgary.

Is this year 1 of 8? Or 1 of 7? Holy shit, either way that's bad.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Time to sit back and laugh at our rivals (hopefully), see y'all tomorrow in a game they probably get bopped but this road trip is a win in my book

Reactions: palek1019

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's call it like it is

This was a fantastic defensive game after the 1st period. It was yet another late arrival, but our last 2 periods were as good as any we've played lately.

We actually attacked for much of the 3rd period.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
VV 2 GA on 2.04 xGA.

Now 10-5 he's tied for 8th in the league in wins. Same record as Igor lol

We are absolutely one of the top teams in the league as long as we get average goaltending

I don't think Vitek was anything amazing this game. The team played so much better in front.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't like that second goal. I'm watching it again. Probably could have hit him in the shoulder.

I think the team played great. That's kind of how it is when Vitek allows only 2 goals this year. He hasn't allowed fewer than 2 goals in a game this year, but he came about 5 minutes from doing it tonight.

I still think the season opener was his best game. He kept us in that one. Played pretty good against Chicago, but pretty much the rest of his good games were pretty good defensive games.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
So Schmid tomorrow and likely Smith in for Bastian. Feel good about tomorrow’s game. Tough opponent and they came out slow today but I think they’ll come in stronger tomorrow given the opponent.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Colorado, Kings, and Rangers win tonight and they move to 2nd in the metro on Point%.
Rooting for the Rangers, I don't care.

f*** the old men packed in the waiting room to get their prostate exams and colonoscopy's.

But honestly, I'm not sure we really need to root against Washington that hard. I'm pretty confident they'll work themselves out of the playoff race because they're horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad