OT: 99th Obsequious Banter Thread: The Great One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Where is this?

Close to glenwood springs (colorado) off i-70. You'd need an offroad capable vehicle to get there (trail is 2 - 3 hours off road). I wish i lived there but i don't. If anyone wants to know how to get there exactly PM me since i'll have to ask a friend I went with.

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Yea!!! Military industrial complex for the win.... not.

Everything I know about the F-35 and the F-22 are just jet fighters that aren't worth the money. At this point I bet it all comes down to how much electronic warfare equipment the jet has now.

F-22 is arguably so absurdly advanced it isn't worth it. It's maintenance intensive, and the only fighter in the world that might be able to challenge it is the F-35. F-35 definitely is worth the money, especially since they managed to make it usable by both air and naval forces. That is some huge logistical streamlining.

In general most of the world (who aren't allies) is still trying to catch up to modernized F-15s built on 50 year old designs. Much less F-16s.

Last edited:

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Close to glenwood springs (colorado) off i-70. You'd need an offroad capable vehicle to get there (trail is 2 - 3 hours off road). I wish i lived there but i don't. If anyone wants to know how to get there exactly PM me since i'll have to ask a friend I went with.
It had a CO vibe

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
For the past five or ten years, I was embarrassed about my pms, our politicians. I loved Václav Havel and no one ever came close. Today, I'm finally proud again

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
For the past five or ten years, I was embarrassed about my pms, our politicians. I loved Václav Havel and no one ever came close. Today, I'm finally proud again

Wish I could say the same thing about the leaders here.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I live in Portland proper but within two hours can be on mountains, coast rivers or high desert. Makes up for the shit hole that my city has become.... for now
I read that Amazon is back door pressuring the city to do something about crime lest they move. Here’s hoping for ya bud.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Here’s some dog tax. It’s been a while since I’ve paid it. Don’t judge the thrift store chair. $10 chair that was immaculate that we bought just for her. It matches nothing in our house lol.
It’s insane that I can buy a chair “for her” 4x cheaper than a dog bed.
AFB6EB8D-F094-4B4F-AD49-AE943C0C2CE1.jpeg

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Here’s some dog tax. It’s been a while since I’ve paid it. Don’t judge the thrift store chair. $10 chair that was immaculate that we bought just for her. It matches nothing in our house lol.
It’s insane that I can buy a chair “for her” 4x cheaper than a dog bed.

dog beds are dumb. Most dogs will prefer to lay on the couch or in your bed. I feel if you're the kind of person to spend 200 dollars on a dog bed it's likely you let them sleep wherever they want anyways.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
dog beds are dumb. Most dogs will prefer to lay on the couch or in your bed. I feel if you're the kind of person to spend 200 dollars on a dog bed it's likely you let them sleep wherever they want anyways.

Both of my dogs always get in bed with me at night but by morning they're both sleeping in the dog beds that I have in the bedroom. Then when I wake up they usually jump back in bed. I strongly believe that they only get in my bed so that they can get skritches. Which of course they always get.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

My dog sleeps on the bed on the pillows, occupies whatever couch she wants (usually the one I'm sitting on), but I have a bed in the kitchen that she absolutely loves, since I hang around there a lot. When I first got it, after her surgeries, she was obsessed for months. She still sits on it every day. Cost affordable, but she's small so it's cheaper. Stupid comfortable; if I could sit on it, I would.

0OXdcnS.jpg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Both of my dogs always get in bed with me at night but by morning they're both sleeping in the dog beds that I have in the bedroom. Then when I wake up they usually jump back in bed. I strongly believe that they only get in my bed so that they can get skritches. Which of course they always get.
Snoop will sleep all night in bed under the covers. He will sigh exasperatedly until you lift up the covers

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
My cats are the same way except they get down because I'm such a restless sleeper. I used get woken up every month or two with a sharp pain in my foot, my old guy would have it in a death grip biting the heck out of my toes. Guess he didn't like getting kicked throughout the night:laugh:

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
My dog sleeps on the bed on the pillows, occupies whatever couch she wants (usually the one I'm sitting on), but I have a bed in the kitchen that she absolutely loves, since I hang around there a lot. When I first got it, after her surgeries, she was obsessed for months. She still sits on it every day. Cost affordable, but she's small so it's cheaper. Stupid comfortable; if I could sit on it, I would.

0OXdcnS.jpg
I bought an expensive bed when we adopted our great dane. It was recommended by the rescue due to his age and their penchant for joint problems. He used it all the time, but would lay down on the foot of the bed after I let him out around 4am and went back to bed. Now the cat uses it while the golden takes up my side of the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad