OT: 99th Obsequious Banter Thread: The Great One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Hey fun, I(we?) now have two locations gif notifications.
76C6234B-A400-48B3-AE1D-52EE0A98AB8A.png

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
It wasn't there earlier so maybe they are still adding stuff. Hopefully they will bring back copy & paste for gifs.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
It wasn't there earlier so maybe they are still adding stuff. Hopefully they will bring back copy & paste for gifs.
I've posted gifs by copy and pasting the URL. I'm not sure where this tall tale is originating from

Now, pre migration there was always the issue of the site not handling bigger gifs. This annoyed me a lot. It hasn't been remedied. But you can still post gifs

Iu3R8yo.gif

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Again Russia: don't mix politics and sports

Also Russia: KHL asks teams to support the army and the invasion with audio and video during games, and an official letter includes suggestions about posters and such. Also mentions it isn't voluntary. It's mandatory

Czech players are going to vomit

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Again Russia: don't mix politics and sports

Also Russia: KHL asks teams to support the army and the invasion with audio and video during games, and an official letter includes suggestions about posters and such. Also mentions it isn't voluntary. It's mandatory

Czech players are going to vomit

This part made me vomit: Сегодня все мы с вами переживаем тяжелое время. - We are going thru difficult times. Like, wow. Oh, wow.

How many Czech players still in KHL @kudymen ?

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
This part made me vomit: Сегодня все мы с вами переживаем тяжелое время. - We are going thru difficult times. Like, wow. Oh, wow.

How many Czech players still in KHL @kudymen ?

It is an absolutely disgusting quote. I know there should be Šimon Hrubec (goalie, Omsk), Jakub Krejčík (D, Minsk), Roman Will (goalie, Chelyabinsk), Tomáš Hyka (F, Chelyabinsk), Lukáš Sedlák (F, Chelyabinsk), Ronald Knot (D, Nizhnekamsk), Lukáš Klok (D, Nizhnekamsk). Hopefully they will all be alright in the following weeks

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
It is an absolutely disgusting quote. I know there should be Šimon Hrubec (goalie, Omsk), Jakub Krejčík (D, Minsk), Roman Will (goalie, Chelyabinsk), Tomáš Hyka (F, Chelyabinsk), Lukáš Sedlák (F, Chelyabinsk), Ronald Knot (D, Nizhnekamsk), Lukáš Klok (D, Nizhnekamsk). Hopefully they will all be alright in the following weeks
Hope they don't get paid in rubbles.

Reactions: kudymen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad