OT: 93rd Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Petr Nedved is a + Performer

The executioner approaches. The Stone King smells our abominable candy and is intrigued.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
@Captain Dave Poulin two questions for you.
  1. How many cats do you have on the farm?
  2. If the answer to number 1 is a non zero number why don't you post any pics?
IMG_20211126_064922058.jpg

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
What have I been missing. Never even thought of doing lists like that although I could have taken a hint from Letterman.
It's not really something I ever planned on tracking, but I've done some fun stuff with my posterior over the years. Rounding out the top three would have to be the time I was out in the mountains with my step-dad. We had stopped at this very beautiful lake, and I was sitting on the guardrail on the side of the road admiring the view. It was just the two of us, so I let a fart rip as not to stink up the car.

It zinged it's way down the guard rail, and we were able to listen to it as it moved away. It was magical. It sounds pretty stupid just saying that I farted and it made a noise, but it was pretty remarkable listening to it reverberate and slowly get quieter as it got further away.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Oh man, this reminds me of the time that I absolutely blew up a gas station restroom.

You're probably familiar with that gif titled "How people use gas station bathrooms." If not, just google it and add "gif" after it, and you'll get an animated version.

I wanted to post it as your story deserved it but then I thought better of it. It's definitely a classic.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I recently got into bed and once I was settled, let rip an enormous and seemingly endless fart. It was like my butt was yodeling. My first hint something was amiss was when the dogs scampered away and one of them coughed. When one of them came out of the covers to flee, it lifted them and released the fart. Beefette was lightly snoring, and I could tell when she sucked some of it down because she reacted like she'd been slapped. The stench snapped her awake and was so powerfully awful that she first went through a mild panic out of confusion, before turning to rage. If I bring it up she gets immediately angry and rants about it being one of the worst experiences of her life.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just what I like about drumming. Could attempt those grooves and fills all day long and never tire of them.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I recently got into bed and once I was settled, let rip an enormous and seemingly endless fart. It was like my butt was yodeling. My first hint something was amiss was when the dogs scampered away and one of them coughed. When one of them came out of the covers to flee, it lifted them and released the fart. Beefette was lightly snoring, and I could tell when she sucked some of it down because she reacted like she'd been slapped. The stench snapped her awake and was so powerfully awful that she first went through a mild panic out of confusion, before turning to rage. If I bring it up she gets immediately angry and rants about it being one of the worst experiences of her life.

You’re keeping that fire in the Dutch Oven going, I see. Winter climes demand it. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad