OT: 93rd Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Petr Nedved is a + Performer

The executioner approaches. The Stone King smells our abominable candy and is intrigued.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Open

petr-nedved-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-looks-to-make-a-pass-play-the-picture-id72614905

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
She seems douchey like him.....matches truly are made in hell including the matching dog decor.
Wow all that money and your house looks like a glorified hotel. I could never live in space like that. Is McJesus really that big of a douche? She does seem like a pill

Reactions: Embiid

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
For those who missed the result of our prior poll decision:

Alright, I'm kind of annoyed I can't find my physical twenty sided dice, so I'll use an internet one. TIME TO FACE THESE GNOMES AND TROLLS

mortal-kombat-scorpion.gif

WE ROLL: oh my f*** we just rolled a 4. You people have walked us into an assured ass beating.

View attachment 481906

As you all may recall, a gnome will have to roll double or above to manage to harm us, because we're just bigger than them and can bully them. We are facing 20 gnomes, and 20 trolls. Trolls are huge so if they beat that roll we are done.

We confidently approach the first gnome and slap him in the face. Or, we try to. This gnome rolled a FULL BLOWN 19. He grabs our hand and breaks it. This ain't going great, fam. He punches us straight in the gonads and spins us around to face his troll lover. The troll rolled a 10. We're done. He grabs us by the head and slams our back across a tree. There's a loud spinal crunch. We can no longer feel our legs. The other 38 trolls and gnomes relieve themselves on us and laugh, and begin dragging us along. We pass out for a long time. We are pretty sure we are bleeding out of our butt. We come to, in the court of the Stone King. They dragged us into his fortress.

He's BIG MAD that we slapped his Foreign Minister in the face. He tells us we must die for this insult.

We try to defiantly give him the finger.

View attachment 481919

We fail to give him the finger, fall forward when our feeble trembling arm gives out and knock all of our own teeth out on the unforgiving floor. Everyone pees on us again. Things aren't looking great.

So our death has been ordered by the Stone King for attacking his emissaries after we wandered into his mountain domain, and the executioner approaches. We have a single item and two choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad