OT: 93rd Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Petr Nedved is a + Performer

The executioner approaches. The Stone King smells our abominable candy and is intrigued.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

Oh man, this reminds me of the time that I absolutely blew up a gas station restroom. We had gone on a day trip to the beach at Wilmington, which was about a 2 hour drive. We had dinner before driving home, and something I ate did not agree with me. I was sweating bullets for the second half of the drive, but I wanted to get to the house and shit in my own toilet.

About two minutes from home I reached a breaking point. I told my dad to pull over, because this was happening now. We stopped at a gas station around the corner from our place, I rushed in, dropped trough, and had the worst explosive diarrhea of my life. It was over in one quick burst. I cleaned up as best I could and went to flush.

Only the toilet did not flush, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Being the asshole seventh grader I was, I left it as is, snuck out and told my dad that we would be wise to never show our faces there ever again. And we didn't.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Oh man, this reminds me of the time that I absolutely blew up a gas station restroom. We had gone on a day trip to the beach at Wilmington, which was about a 2 hour drive. We had dinner before driving home, and something I ate did not agree with me. I was sweating bullets for the second half of the drive, but I wanted to get to the house and shit in my own toilet.

About two minutes from home I reached a breaking point. I told my dad to pull over, because this was happening now. We stopped at a gas station around the corner from our place, I rushed in, dropped trough, and had the worst explosive diarrhea of my life. It was over in one quick burst. I cleaned up as best I could and went to flush.

Only the toilet did not flush, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Being the asshole seventh grader I was, I left it as is, snuck out and told my dad that we would be wise to never show our faces there ever again. And we didn't.
I've had a handful of butt clenching emergency deuce episodes on my way home because I wanted to poop in my own toilet. Barely made it and the squirming and profuse sweating was definitely comical after the fact but not during.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Could you provide an example

Here is the text. Now I am going to post a picture of you.

depositphotos_24036255-stock-photo-funny-face.jpg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

We’re sharing public poop stories? Oh joy.
The wife and I were driving home from Florida, and I want to say we were in or near Alexandria about 4am. Whatever I ate, and the untold amount of coffee and venoms(energy drink) wanted out. Immediately.
The first spot with a bathroom was a Howard Johnson hotel. We both go inside and I ask to use the bathroom, the concierge was very nice and walked me to the area where they serve the continental breakfast. The bathroom was a few feet away, and he had to finish prepping for breakfast.
from the bowels of hell to the bowels of my body, an incarnate evil spewed forth both physically and verbally.
Meanwhile my wife is sitting in the dining area waiting, and the concierge is still prepping. They both hear, and smell the murderous little shit demon entering earth, the concierge locks eyes with my wife and has a look of sheer terror on his face.
After stuffing that nightmare down the bowl and washing up, I say thank you and leave.
Walking to the car my wife notices the sign outside reads, “Welcome members of Congress(or ambassador’s or dignitaries I can’t remember exactly).
The poor dude had maybe an hour or two to rid the dining area of that stench before they came down to eat.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
We’re sharing public poop stories? Oh joy.
The wife and I were driving home from Florida, and I want to say we were in or near Alexandria about 4am. Whatever I ate, and the untold amount of coffee and venoms(energy drink) wanted out. Immediately.
The first spot with a bathroom was a Howard Johnson hotel. We both go inside and I ask to use the bathroom, the concierge was very nice and walked me to the area where they serve the continental breakfast. The bathroom was a few feet away, and he had to finish prepping for breakfast.
from the bowels of hell to the bowels of my body, an incarnate evil spewed forth both physically and verbally.
Meanwhile my wife is sitting in the dining area waiting, and the concierge is still prepping. They both hear, and smell the murderous little shit demon entering earth, the concierge locks eyes with my wife and has a look of sheer terror on his face.
After stuffing that nightmare down the bowl and washing up, I say thank you and leave.
Walking to the car my wife notices the sign outside reads, “Welcome members of Congress(or ambassador’s or dignitaries I can’t remember exactly).
The poor dude had maybe an hour or two to rid the dining area of that stench before they came down to eat.

oh man that poor guy had to be sweating bullets :laugh:

That reminds me of another thing I did with my butt that made me proud. I was working at a restaurant in the morning, doing our daily prep, and ripped an absolutely evil fart. I forget what I had for dinner the night before, but it was angry. I’ve got some powerful farts on occasion, and this is one of the worst they I’ve ever produced. About five minutes later my district manager walked in unexpectedly and immediately asked me what food went bad. He stated checking everything I was making and all the nearby cambros for the source of the stench. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that it came from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad