OT: 91st Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Silent Lucidity takes on new meaning

We take the candy. Its touch chills to the point of burning. We wander on and face a choice.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I thought I'd be a Ravenclaw. Like I got my pajamas and bedsheets and stuff. But my destiny lies elsewhere.

Hufflepuff Homies.

hufflepuff-harry-potter.gif

80% of people who get Gryffindor are liars and mock heroes. You're the 20%.

According to the Harry Potter wiki, two of my favorite characters- Professor McGonagall and Hermione, had strong tendencies for both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. So I think I'm in good company.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I know there's a few people on here who have checked my music in the past (and didn't hate it). Well, we just broke our long hiatus with a new single, and the music video actually has a apropos error, where my flyers back pack can be seen.

For anyone interested, its a song about depression, from the point of view of depression; a snake-oil salesman trying to convince you that depression is actually a good thing.

Don’t forget to mention that you’re the Official Team Musician of the Las Vegas Desert Ducks any chance you get.

Reactions: Lord Defect

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
lol this reminds me of a friend who worked in a theater. I'd go to see a movie and get snacks, and we'd chat to the side before I headed in, and a few times he finished the conversation by saying "I gotta go, but watch this" and he'd go pour himself a shot of butter in a condiment container, walk in front of a customer, and chug it before serving them. Nobody failed to be visibly baffled. What a good time.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Drench any of it in butter and it's all equally good

This is true. I will say Regal voluntarily does the scoop of popcorn, butter in the middle, another scoop of popcorn, butter on top so the butter is equally distributed. AMC just has the butter machines off to the side.

I know I am very particular about this but it is a huge + imo

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Golden Knights played a song of mine last home game, I think it was the 29th? But I told them "no more. only the desert ducks can do this"

They can continue to do so for the time being. Their days are numbered until we’re transported to the Quackverse anyway.

Regal Popcorn > AMC Popcorn.

I will stop in at a movie theatre sometimes just to get movie popcorn so this makes sense.

I feel you on the butter method. I’m a glutton for popcorn from a theater though. I go fairly often just to get popcorn to bring home.

Reactions: Hurricane28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad