GDT: 9/7/20 - 8:00PM EDT - #6 New York Islanders vs #2 Tampa Bay [ECF Game 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Great game tonight. Motor running on all cylinders.

Prepare for a tougher game 2. No team likes to be embarrassed and their effort level will be high.

Just an observation but at 8-2 with not a ton of time remaining, I though it would have been a good spot to give McIlheny a few minutes of work.

Bolts win!

Not gonna lie, I had the same thought about getting Vasi out of there, but, on the other hand, honestly, is 8-10 minutes off really going to do a whole lot at this point? More of a safeguard against injury if it were to be anything at all, I guess.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
That was so completely one sided. God damn that was a nice win. Keep that mentality and this one will be over quick, better Islanders performances or not.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
At least we know Cooper knows Johnson sucks ass when he put him out there with Schenn on a 5 on 3 at the end of the game.

Epic troll job.

We gotta unload that coasting SOB.

Reactions: DaBolts

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I don't get it cause Killorn wasn't this bad in the regular season. Even if it's conditioning we are how many weeks in now? He's still awful out there. And Johnson is even worse! His speed isn't even noticeable... he doesn't break away from anybody, he's too predictable and his shots are wildly inaccurate and he plays the perimeter.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Killorn and Johnny were terrible again. Somethings not right with either of them.
That whole line was terrible (Cirelli is still playing like garbage). Given the overall performance we saw tonight, that's saying something.

Nothing to be done about it now. Can't break up the other three lines.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad