GDT: 9/7/20 - 8:00PM EDT - #6 New York Islanders vs #2 Tampa Bay [ECF Game 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Same whiners didn't say much about the Monday 5OT game and then an earlier Weds game against CBJ (which we lost)

My question to the media is this:

Why is Vegas given the ENTIRE JW Marriott for their home in EDM, ALONE; also, seems weird that the Sutton Place is a dumpster (according to players from other teams and Yelp/Google) compared to JW Marriott; why the pandering to one team??
Vegas is known for their hotels, it might have been sponsors pulling some strings.

But let them be pampered. They can be at the country club early.

Reactions: PJ817

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I also really luked how NYI played. Their PP was good,our guys need to think how to play against PP units,cuz they were good. NYI fast,strong,structured team itll be much harder to play against them next games.
From the other side i cant say that all or some of our goals were pure luck. No, each of 8 goals were well deserved and i liked that.
Go Bolts!

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
I don't get it cause Killorn wasn't this bad in the regular season. Even if it's conditioning we are how many weeks in now? He's still awful out there. And Johnson is even worse! His speed isn't even noticeable... he doesn't break away from anybody, he's too predictable and his shots are wildly inaccurate and he plays the perimeter.
Probably got Covid from his Doc Talk

Reactions: Stammertime91

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
That whole line was terrible (Cirelli is still playing like garbage). Given the overall performance we saw tonight, that's saying something.

Nothing to be done about it now. Can't break up the other three lines.

I actually disagree. Re watch the game and watch Tony closely. He had a really strong game

Reactions: Peacefool

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Sergachev needs the bench for a game. I don't care we dropped a snowman on the NYI. He was unacceptable out there. There is no possible way Coburn could have possibly been worse. Those old legs are gonna be fresh as daisies. If the rest of these games are gonna be as tight checking as other NYI games and 2-1 affairs Serg's blunders could very well be the difference. He has done himself no favors these playoffs for getting a big payday.

Sergachev is the Lightning's answer to Jameis Winston. Jaw dropping talent but still doing the same dumb shit after 3 years and wins still coming in spite of him
I thought Sergachev was good all regular season. But your statement is 100 percent correct. Seems like he and his girlfriend don't care as much as they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad