GDT: 9/23 Happy Preseason! Game 1: Boston Bruins @ Montreal Canadiens 7:30pm ET RDS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
Complain to nesn. Not that it will matter.

I'm sure that it came down to the bottom line and it wasn't economically beneficial to broadcast the game.

Obviously it would have drawn better than the Sox game.

Every year its the same old ********. They refuse to follow hockey as much as they do baseball and football. Everyone complains but they won't listen. When the season gets going I try to avoid that station as much as possible. Between the poor sound quality, video glitches, and annoying polls and twitter feeds its not worth it. The Behind the B series NESN didn't even come up with the idea. It was Bruins management that did, they just used NESN as a tool to get it on the air. NESN is a joke when it comes to anything Bruins related.

Last edited by a moderator:

rickjames

Jul 18, 2013
London, UK
Fraser-Krejci-Eriksson
Camara-Soderberg-Ferlin
Paille-Spooner-Gagne
Caron-Kelly-Randell

Seidenberg-Boychuk
Warsofsky-Miller
Morrow-Casto

Welp

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I actually like that lineup. Was about to post it prior to your post. Eager to see that 3rd line it action. I expect camara to hit everything that moves tonight. Can't wait.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I actually like that lineup. Was about to post it prior to your post. Eager to see that 3rd line it action. I expect camara to hit everything that moves tonight. Can't wait.

Oh man, Ben Eager's in camp? And on the third line? Are we screwed or what!!?? :naughty:

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Should have added its Subban and Svedberg travelling.

Welp is mostly for the third and fourth line. Jesus.

it's a preseason game. And that lineup is made up of a subset of half the team. Please tell me you understand that this is not the regular season opening night lineup.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
ByOZ9klIQAAl_6r.jpg

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl

#Habs lines vs. #Bruins:
De La Rose - Plekanec - Sekac
Bourque - Hudon - Scherbak
Bowman - Dowell - McCarron
Sorkin - Andrighetto - Thomas

#Habs back end vs. #Bruins:
Markov - Gilbert
Tinordi - Pateryn
Finley - Nygren

Tokarski
MacDonald

Randell VS Finley or Tinordi?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Camara should be concentrating on not getting another concussion. Not sure why others think he's this one man wrecking crew. We were spoiled during his time on Team Canada. He hasnt done much since. But hey, maybe he'll prove me wrong! :)

Also, I can't help that when I see Caron's name I just sigh out loud.

Curious and intrigued by the Pie, Spoon, and Gag line :laugh: hoping Gagne shows something!

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Habs have some big biatches playing tonight...

Robins should have made the trip. Dowell is a PIA... will be 5 fights tonight minimum, calling 7 of them...

Randell-Tinordi
Ferlin-Sorkin
Miller-McCarron
Camara-Dowell
Breen-Finley
Caron-Bowman
Randell-Dowell

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Habs have some big biatches playing tonight...

Robins should have made the trip. Dowell is a PIA... will be 5 fights tonight minimum, calling 7 of them...

Randell-Tinordi
Ferlin-Sorkin
Miller-McCarron
Camara-Dowell
Breen-Finley
Caron-Bowman
Randell-Dowell

Breen is not playing but you might be right on Randell-Tinordi!

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Every year its the same old ********. They refuse to follow hockey as much as they do baseball and football. Everyone complains but they won't listen. When the season gets going I try to avoid that station as much as possible. Between the poor sound quality, video glitches, and annoying polls and twitter feeds its not worth it. The Behind the B series NESN didn't even come up with the idea. It was Bruins management that did, they just used NESN as a tool to get it on the air. NESN is a joke when it comes to anything Bruins related.

Damn them for being ratings driven and wanting the best market for their advertisers.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I dont think we'll see Looch til opening night, B's wont risk him in pre season games unless hes 100% ready to go.

I agree. Who wants Looch to mess up his wrist on a stupid Hab's face :sarcasm:

If he doesn't play the Hab fans will say it's because he is scared :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad